Chapter 446: Let's see who would game this

Liang Mingmin's guards confronted and the county government's bailiffs.

Their hearts were filled with unspeakable bitterness.

Their entire bodies and faces were in pain and swollen from the geese' bites, but the princess still didn't want to stop.

Suddenly, the sound of horse hooves rang out, and everyone turned to look.

A woman in a tough red suit rode over on a horse, leading dozens of other women who were also dressed in tough clothes.

Xi Rong sat on her horse and looked down at Liang Mingmin.

"What, do you think this is Northern City?"

When Liang Mingmin saw Xi Rong, she didn't hide the disgust in her eyes.

The person she hated the most was her cousin, Xi Rong.

"I'm a princess," she said coldly. "I've been bullied. Can't I take revenge? "

Xi Rong sneered. "When did you get bullied? "

"Did you guys see that?" she asked the people present.

"I didn't see anything," the people around shouted.

Xi Rong raised an eyebrow at Liang Mingmin. "Did you hear that? Everyone saw it clearly."

She took out the whip from her waist and played with it in her hand. "Bring your people away and get lost, or I'll let you have a taste of the whip."

As soon as she finished speaking, the women on horses behind her drew their swords from their waists in unison and pointed them at Liang Mingmin and her group.

Liang Mingmin was livid, but Xi Rong's group outweighed them in quantity, and there was also a group of big geese that were very good at biting people.

It was obvious that they couldn't beat them.

So she turned around and raged at Liang Mingyu, who was standing not far away. "Liang Mingyu, are you just going to watch them bully me like this?"

"I'll send someone back to Northern City to inform our royal father and imperial mother what happened today."

Just now, this bastard had just stood there and watched her get bitten.

He was really despicable.

Liang Mingyu really wanted to kill his stupid sister.

But he had no choice. He could only say innocently, "Princess, I would like to interfere, but do you think I can beat those geese or the female soldiers that our cousin, Xi Rong, brought?"

He had previously heard that Xi Rong had built a women's army in Heyang County.

Both he and his father thought that she was just doing this for fun.

If the emperor didn't bother, they naturally wouldn't brother either.

But no matter what, there were dozens of female soldiers with swords, on top of the county government's bailiffs.

They had brought more than 20 guards with them. How could they be a match?

Following that, a carefree voice was heard. "Tsk tsk, Princess Zhen, you're so impressive!"

Xi Rui came over with a large goose together with Fei Yuzhe and his guards.

Then, he looked at Liang Mingmin with a smile that was not a smile and said, "What, do you want to fight? I'm good at this, so I'll play with you anytime!"