Chapter 531: How to compete?

Xiao Yuanshi was furious when he heard Prince Yi's shameless words.

"His last name is Xiao, not Liang," he said coldly.

"I heard that Your Highness can't have any more children in the future, so you have to acknowledge someone else's child as your son?"

Although they had broken off their relationship, Xiao Hanzheng and his siblings were still his children.

Liang Yulin raised an eyebrow. "After I marry Yuelan, won't Hanzheng be my son?

"Baili is my daughter, and Hanyi is my youngest son.

"It doesn't matter if I have an heir or not. It's fine as long as I have a complete family with children of both genders. Even if they don't have the surname Liang, they're still my children."

He sneered at Xiao Yuanshi, "Your surname is Xiao, but if you let Hanzheng and his siblings call you 'father' when you go out, let's see if they will.

"In the future, they will call me father, so Hanzheng is my eldest son. There is nothing wrong with that.

"Of course, if Hanzheng and the others are willing, it wouldn't be a big problem for them to be on the Liang family's genealogy."

These were all small matters that he could handle.

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless.

Not only did this shameless b * stard want to steal his woman, but he also wanted to steal his descendants.

He had been drugged by Ge Chunru to be unable to have any children, so he also felt that it would be difficult for him to have an heir.

Therefore, he hoped that Xiao Hanzheng and Xiao Hanyi could carry on his family line.

But if Prince Yi became their stepfather, he was really afraid that they would change their surnames to Liang.

"It's not certain if Yuelan will marry you yet, "he said with a cold face. "You shouldn't say it so confidently."

Liang Yulin chuckled. "You're just saying that the grapes are sour because you can't eat them.

"Yuelan has agreed to give me a chance. When we get married, I'll definitely send you an invitation. Remember to come to our wedding."

He and Kong Yuelan got along very well, so he had the confidence to marry her.

When the matters in the northern border were settled, he would return to the capital to propose and receive the Imperial edict.

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless. He didn't want to attend their wedding.

"Your Highness, why are you suddenly pursuing Kong Yuelan?

"In order to annoy me, or do you want to use Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo?" he couldn't help but ask.

He always felt that a man of Prince Yi's status would not fall for a woman who had been divorced.

How could Liang Yulin not understand what Xiao Yuanshi was implying?

His face turned cold. "I like Yuelan. It has nothing to do with Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo.

"You're even less worthy for me to use this to annoy you.

"Yuelan is the most special woman I've ever seen. She's gentle and strong, and she's good at cooking.

"When I'm with her, I experience a true feeling called home. This is something you might not be able to experience.

"I don't lack power and status, but what I want is a more interesting family filled with warmth.