Chapter 553: You've predicted everything

No matter how much Ge Chunying cried and begged, that personal attendant would face her coldly and would not even bother to reply.

It was almost ten minutes before he reminded her, "If you don't pack your bags, then you can leave like this."

Ge Chunying knew that the second prince was serious.

She couldn't accept it, and she couldn't change it.

She could only pack her bag while crying.

She stuffed the remaining gold and silver jewelry into a box, and then stuffed all her clothes and necessities into the bag.

As for the rest of the silver notes, she had long sewn them under her inner clothes to prevent her servants from stealing her silver notes behind her back.

So now she could save the effort to pack them up.

After the time it took to make a cup of tea, the personal attendant did not care that Ge Chunying had not completely tidied up.

He let two strong elderly women tie her hands, stuff her mouth, and forcefully drag her out.

The coachman, under the instructions of the personal attendant, tactfully went to pick up all the bags that Ge Chunying had packed previously and followed out.

Then, two ordinary carriages left the second prince's manor.

The two elderly women also entered the carriage and stood guard inside.

The coachman was driving the carriage.

In the other carriage was a nanny carrying a child, as well as two maidservants who knew martial arts.

After they left the city, a group of guards appeared and escorted the two carriages towards Northern City.

Since Liang Hengshao wanted Ge Chunying to have a dogfight with her sister and brother, he naturally had to escort her there safely.

That day, the news of Secondary Consort Ge and her son's serious illness spread throughout the residence.

A few days later, the second prince hurried to the side courtyard.

After he came out, he announced that Secondary Consort Ge and her son had passed away due to illness and asked someone to deregister Ge Chunying's identity.

From then on, Ge Chunying would be a "dead person" in the entire Daliang country.

Even if she managed to survive and go to the northern border, she would still be an unregistered resident.

At first, Ge Chunying was still struggling, but after she got on the carriage and left the capital, she quietened down.

She seemed to have lost her vitality completely.

It was obvious that she had suffered a heavy blow.

She originally thought that she could use her charm to attract the second prince and make him pamper her alone, and then make herself the his princess consort.

However, she didn't expect that one wrong step would lead to more mistakes.

She didn't think that the second prince would know about the chronic poison that she had used on his wife, and she had deliberately not mentioned it.

And then he thought of such a disgusting way to punish her.

She had hoped to give birth to a son, but the son she had wanted to use as an opportunity for a comeback turned out to be a bastard.