Chapter 437: The best candidate

The crown prince also felt that only Shi Qingluo could come up with such an innovative idea.

However, it was definitely Xiao Hanzheng's doing to perfect it and write it into a complete plan.

Both of them were talented. One was good at business creation, while the other was good at perfection and implementation.

It was no wonder that his father, the emperor, valued the two of them so much that even King Jin was trying his best to win them over.

He had even promised Shi Qingluo to build a cement road to Heyang County.

If they were someone else, King Jin would not have agreed so easily.

The emperor laughed, "These two people are really the lucky stars of Daliang."

The spring corn that Shi Qingluo had ordered to be planted would be ready for harvest next month.

The Finance Minister reported that the yield of corn was indeed very high.

If it could be promoted, many people would not have to go hungry anymore.

He was prepared to harvest the seeds after the corn harvest and plant them in every manor so that corn would gradually become a common good.

This would not only benefit his people, but it would also be great for his reputation.

The people would love him more.

Now, Shi Qingluo and her husband had thought of an idea that could deal with the enemy at Daliang's border.

They were really his lucky stars.

The two of them naturally couldn't be roped in and used by others, so he had his people keep an eye on them.

Therefore, he would receive news from Heyang County every few days.

He also knew what Xiao Hanzheng and his wife were doing in Heyang County. They were all doing good things for the people.

Other than Liang Youxiao and Xi Rui, who had opened a workshop after gaining some glory, Shi Qingluo wasn't involved in it.

Not only did she offered canned food and other recipes for the county government's workshops, but she also personally brought her people to the various villages to teach the villagers how to plant rubber trees, beets, fruit trees, and so on.

She also proposed policies such as the cooperation between the county government and the farmers.

Xiao Hanzheng also quickly took control of the county government and rolled out many policies and roadmap that would benefit the people.

Heyang County began to change gradually.

From these aspects, he could see that the two of them really loved the people and worked wholeheartedly for their welfare.

Such people were rare, and they were the favorite of every emperor.

Of course, Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo did not ask for anything in return for their efforts.

However, he could not just use people without giving any rewards, which would make his lucky stars disappointed.

He had been saving credits for Xiao Hanzheng and his wife, waiting to reward them at one shot.

In fact, he already had a rough idea in his heart.

In the future, it would be necessary to put Xiao Hanzheng in an important position and transfer him back to the capital.