Chapter 491: Impossible

Liang Yujun looked at the long line outside the county office.

"What are these people doing?" he asked his personal attendant outside the carriage.

His personal attendant had already found out, so he respectfully replied, "Master, Princess Fubao has obtained a lot of canned fruit from the South. She said that she wants to let the people in the county town taste the fruits from the South, so she will give out 100 bowls of them for free every day.

"These people are all here to line up to taste. Many people standing at the side are just here to join in the fun.

Liang Yujun knew where Shi Qingluo had gotten her canned fruit.

He quickly guessed Shi Qingluo's intentions. "It seems that she really treats those dandies well."

There were quite a few people in the line, and they looked like merchants from the Western regions.

If they lined up to taste the canned fruits and they tasted really good, they would most likely go to Liang Youxiao to buy it.

After some thought, he did not go directly to the county government office, but went to the courtyard his son had bought.

Liang Mingyu knew that his father had arrived in the county and immediately rushed over from the cement workshop.

Coincidentally, he met Prince Jin and his people outside the courtyard.

He immediately got off his horse and walked over to pay his respects. "Greetings, father."

Liang Yujun alighted from the carriage and nodded at him. "You may rise."

"Did anything happen recently?" he asked.

Liang Mingyu thought about it and told her what happened on the day Shi Qingluo returned.

Liang Yujun had received the news long ago and had been furious.

Although he had deliberately crippled Liang Mingmin, he did not like others to publicly bully and humiliate her.

He was still thinking about how to use this matter to get some benefits from Shi Qingluo.

However, when he knew that it was Zhuo Zheng who did it, he suddenly felt an indescribable sense of grievance.

This was simply nonsense.

He really didn't expect that his usually low-key and well-behaved son would hit his daughter in public.

Liang Mingmin didn't know Zhuo Zheng's identity, but Zhuo Zheng clearly knew that she was his elder sister!

So he ordered someone to check if there was any conflict between the two, but because they had taken a detour on the road, he had not received the latest news.

"Did the princess consort or princess ask you to do anything?" he asked Liang Mingyu after some thought.

Liang Mingyu said helplessly, "The princess consort asked me to set fire to the backyard of the county government office where Xiao Hanzheng and his family lived. I didn't go."

Prince Jin remained silent.

He suddenly did not know what to say.

At this moment, the door to the courtyard opened and Liang Mingmin ran out with an excited look.

"Father, you're finally here!" He shouted from afar.

Then, she threw herself into Prince Jin's arms. "Father, I'm being bullied so much. You must help me!"