Chapter 442: Stew Dumby

Liang Mingmin took a comfortable shower and fell asleep quickly on the big, soft bed.

So was Liang Mingyu.

He had originally planned to lie down for a while and then go to the county for a walk, but who knew he would sleep until the sky darkened.

The two of them were hungry too.

Recently, there were many caravans coming to the county.

There was also a chef staying at the inn at night. If the guests needed food, he would cook.

Liang Mingyu and his sister went downstairs to eat.

When they were ordering the dishes, they realized that they either had never eaten or heard half of the dishes here.

Liang Mingyu pointed at the menu and asked "What is tofu?"

The owner smiled and said, "This is a dish that our county magistrate's wife taught us how to make with soybeans. It tastes very good. If you have not tried it before, you can try it."

Liang Mingyu asked again, "There are several dishes with this tofu. Which one is better?"

Liang Mingmin said impatiently, "Why are you asking so many questions? Can't you just ask them to serve all the special dishes?"

Liang Mingyu was lost for words, but he still nodded and said to the owner, "Then bring out all your specialties."

The owner was also lost for words. "We have more than a dozen specialty dishes in our restaurant. The two of you shouldn't be able to finish them. Why don't you consider it again?"

Liang Mingmin frowned. "Just do as I tell you to. If we can't finish it, just throw it away. Do you have a problem with that?"

How annoying. It was none of his business whether they could finish it or not.

She had more than ten dishes for every meal in Prince Jin's residence.

She had long been used to throwing the dishes away after taking a bite or throwing them away without even tasting them.

When the owner saw her like this, he also guessed that she was an important person with an extraordinary identity.

"Yes, I'll arrange for someone to do it," he said with an embarrassed smile.

There weren't many customers at the moment, so the dishes were served very quickly.

Seeing that the plates were still relatively new and clean, Liang Mingmin picked up her chopsticks and tried every dish.

It was rare that she ate more than usual.

"This small county is a little run-down, but the food is still okay."

It was her first time eating these dishes.

Liang Mingyu also tried them all and found that they were delicious. "Mmm, very new dishes."

"Are these the specialties in this county?" he asked the owner.

"All these were taught by our county magistrate's wife," the owner replied with a smile, "and it has indeed become a feature of Heyang County."

Liang Mingyu had already guessed it. "It seems like your county magistrate's wife has done a lot of things."

At the mention of Shi Qingluo, the owner couldn't help but smile and praise, " That's right, our county magistrate's wife is very good. Not only does she teach everyone how to cook and make specialty snacks, she also..."