Chapter 444: If this goes on, we're going to play big

Shi Qingluo and Xiao Hanzheng did not step forward immediately.

Instead, they stood not far away and watched.

The group of well-trained geese was really powerful.

Very quickly, Liang Mingmin's guards and servant girls were bitten until their faces and hands were swollen.

Although these people were trying their best to use their bodies to block Liang Mingmin, Dumby still led a few female geese and very cleverly bit Liang Mingmin's calves and thighs from below.

"It hurts!

"Quickly kill them, kill them all!"

Liang Mingmin screamed in pain from the bite. She was jumping and shouting.

Because Liang Mingyu had jumped away from the start and kept a distance from Liang Mingmin and the others, plus he did not have any malicious intent towards the geese, he was lucky enough not to be bitten.

He watched as the goose bit Liang Mingmin.

He had never seen her in such an embarrassed state.

He also shouted in his heart, good biting, Shi Qingluo's big goose is really too awesome.

However, at the same time, it was the first time that he was terrified of the geese.

He didn't expect the geese to be so fierce when it attacked people.

These guards had all been trained and knew martial arts.

However, when they were surrounded by dozens of big geese, flapping their wings and pinching them with their mouths, they basically had no power to resist.

These geese were also very smart.

They dodged nimbly when a knife was slashed at them, as if they had been trained.

Especially the big black goose that was leading the pack.

It was not just fierce, but its body was also very agile.

It was able to dodge and counterattack even when several guards attacked it.

The big black goose was also the one who bit Liang Mingmin the most fiercely.

However, he was a little worried.

Liang Mingmin had been bitten, and this matter would not end well.

He didn't know if the big geese that Shi Qingluo had raised would still be safe.

Although he really wanted to continue watching Liang Mingmin get bitten, if he wasn't injured and didn't stop her, he would definitely be punished when Liang Mingmin went back and complained to the princess consort.

When he was young, there was once when he saw Liang Mingmin fall and did not help her.

She was unhappy and actually went to the princess consort to say that he pushed her down.

He was punished by the princess consort and told to kneel in the courtyard in the middle of winter.

If it wasn't for his mother, Secondary Consort Hua, who ran to the princess consort's courtyard and knelt down on behalf of him, continuously kowtowing and begging for mercy, and the princess consort showed mercy and only punished him to kneel for two hours, his legs would have been crippled that day.

However, his own father, Prince Jin, did not care at all.

From that time on, everyone knew that he, the so-called crown prince of Prince Jin's residence, was nothing in front of the princess consort and Liang Mingmin.