Chapter 546: Do you want to reconsider?

No one knew what Xi Rui was doing, so he went to find Liang Youxiao to drink.

The two drank a few glasses before Xi Rui said to Liang Youxiao, "Your family wants you to marry Baili. How about you? "

Liang Youxiao spat out the wine in his mouth. "What? My family wants me to marry Baili? How come I didn't know about it?"

Xi Rui raised an eyebrow. "Your family didn't tell you? "

"Your mother has been asking about Baili recently, isn't it obvious?"

He was a little unhappy. He felt that the Liang family didn't respect Xiao Baili.

They wanted him to get married, but they didn't tell him.

Were they trying to compare and see if there were better girls?

Liang Youxiao frowned, "My mother didn't say anything. She's been helping me look for marriage partners recently and even chose a few for me to look at, but I rejected them all."

He didn't expect that his family would want him to marry Xiao Baili.

He had been busy with some important things recently.

He usually left early in the morning and returned late at night, so he was not very clear about what was going on at home.

Xi Rui pursed his lips. "I'm afraid your mother wants to find you a girl from an aristocratic family of equal social status. If that family find that you aren't good enough, then she'll consider Baili."

He had heard from his mother that Liang Youxiao's mother was a little powerful, and she didn't find his two sisters-in-law very likable.

Liang Youxiao smiled bitterly. "I think so."

Then, his attitude was firm and his eyes lit up. "But I won't marry the girls from aristocratic families. My goal is to conquer the sea."

Xi Rui raised his eyebrows. "The goal that Qingluo mentioned has become yours too?"

Previously, Shi Qingluo had told them that her master had been to many places.

On the other side of the ocean, there were many countries with different races of people. There were people with white skin, yellow hair, or red hair.

There were also many places where the Aboriginals lived.

As long as they used food or cloth, they could exchange for gold, jade, and other things.

There were also things like pirates.

Anyway, it was very exciting to hear.

He didn't have much interest in going for a sea expedition, but he didn't expect Liang Youxiao to be so interested.

"You want to go on a sea expedition?" he asked.

Liang Youxiao nodded. "That's right. I want to go out on a sea expedition.

"I've been making arrangements recently. When the time is right, I'll go and explore the world."

His eyes were filled with yearning. "I think that's the place I should go."

Although Shi Qingluo had emphasized the various dangers of going on a sea expedition, the benefits of a single trip were also very attractive.

The main reason was that he liked this kind of excitement.

He was even more curious about other countries and wanted to explore them.

If he could start a trade route on the sea, he would have no regrets in this life.