Chapter 486: Immediately fell out

Seeing Liang Mingyu like this, Ruan Songling's eyes became colder and colder.

"Good, very good.

"It seems that in the past, you were like a dog in front of me, but you were just pretending. Now that I want to teach you a lesson, you actually dared to dodge it.

"I'll write a letter to His Highness right now," she said coldly. "You can forget about your position as the crown prince."

She believed that with her influence, it wouldn't be a problem for Prince Jin to depose Liang Mingyu as the heir.

Liang Mingyu's expression was ugly as well.

He used to respect and fear his imperial mother, but he didn't expect her to treat him like a dog.

If he couldn't bear it anymore, he didn't have to. "Then go ahead, imperial mother. I have something to do, so I'll leave first."

Without waiting for Ruan Songling to say anything else, Liang Mingyu turned and left quickly.

Ruan Songling was furious and smashed everything in the room.

If it wasn't for the fact that Xiao Hanzheng had captured her guards, she would have given Liang Mingyu a taste of her own medicine.

She felt particularly upset and went to her daughter's room.

Liang Mingmin took the initiative to hold her arm. "Imperial mother, did Liang Mingyu make you angry? "

Ruan Songling nodded. "That's right. He's starting to look down on me, his stepmother.

"He can forget about being the crown prince."

Hearing her say that, Liang Mingmin immediately shook her hand and said, "That's right. If Liang Mingyu becomes the crown prince and inherits the throne in the future, there won't be any good days for the two of us.

"Imperial mother, please let my imperial father let me be the crown princess."

When she had the power as the heir to Prince Jin's residence, she would see who would dare to contradict her again.

Ruan Songling nodded. "Alright, I'll tell your father when I get back."

She thought for a while and suggested, "We've been out for a long time. Why don't we go back to Northern City first? "

It was too aggrieved to stay here.

Liang Mingmin didn't like to stay here either, but she shook her head. "No, I don't want to go back yet. I want to wait for Shi Qingluo to come back and deal with her."

Her eyes were filled with madness and ruthlessness. "We still have to wait for my father to send his people over. I want to personally lead my men to massacre this county."

She had never suffered such humiliation before. She couldn't take it anymore.

Furthermore, Zhuo Zheng would be staying for a while, so she wanted to stay and spend more time with him.

Ruan Songling thought for a moment. "Alright, then we'll wait for your father's men to come. We'll go back after we're done with our revenge."

She couldn't take this lying down.

Liang Mingyu didn't listen to her and burned the house, so she couldn't do anything about it.

She could only wait for Prince Jin to send more people over before she got those people to burn it.

Hence, the mother-daughter pair continued to stay.

Ruan Songling went out once, but the people here gave her all kinds of cold looks.