Chapter 552: It seems that you're just so-so

Liang Hengshao had just entered the room when he saw Ge Chunying looking at him in surprise.

However, he quickly restrained his joy and calmed down.

Then, Ge Chunying walked over and bowed to him. "Greetings, Your Highness!"

He looked proud and reserved, as if he didn't care about her.

If he didn't know that she was playing hard to get, he would have suspected that he saw wrongly when he saw her surprised look as he entered the room.

He walked over and sat down. "Rise then!"

Ge Chunying stood up with an embarrassed look on her face. "Your Highness, I don't have any good tea here, so I won't be serving you any."

The main reason she said this was to emphasize the fact that the servants in her residence were mistreating her.

Liang Hengshao naturally knew that Ge Chunying's life had been getting from bad to worse ever since she had been thrown into the side courtyard.

This was the result of his deliberate indulgence.

Originally, his princess consort had persuaded him a little, saying that Ge Chunying had given birth to a royal grandson, so he should raise her status and punish the servants in the residence.

The reason he had chosen her as his first wife was because she understood the big picture, and she had prioritized his and his manor's interests over herself.

She would not be like the other concubines who would harm others out of jealousy and not tolerate his children.

This was also because Ge Chunying had previously pretended to be respectful and docile in front of his first wife, which made his first wife have a good impression of her.

Thinking that he would be sending Ge Chunying out of his manor soon, he also wanted his wife to be more careful, so he told her about Ge Chunying poisoning her.

At that time, his wife was very shocked and did not speak up for Ge Chunying.

She also secretly ordered the servants to make things even more difficult for Ge Chunying, and it would be best to empty out all of Ge Chunying's private property.

He agreed with her way of doing.

"I didn't come here today to drink tea," he said indifferently.

Ge Chunying suppressed the anticipation and excitement in her heart and asked with a calm expression, "Then what are you here for, Your Highness?"

Liang Hengshao realized that Ge Chunying was indeed very scheming.

She was very good at putting on an act. It was no wonder that she could coax his first wife.

He pointed at the child in the nanny's arms and said, "I'm here to send you and this bastard out of the manor."

Ge Chunying saw the second prince pointing at his son and was happy at first.

He was indeed here to see their son.

However, when she heard the second half of the sentence, her expression changed and she looked even more confused. "Your Highness, what are you saying?"

Liang Hengshao's lips curled up. "I said, you and this bastard can get out of the manor."

She took a few steps back in disbelief and asked, "He's your son. Did someone slander me in front of you?"

At the same time, she also thought so, which was why the second prince did not come to see her after she gave birth to a son.

Liang Hengshao looked with admiration as her facial expression changed.