Chapter 548: Wanted to snatch her back

Then, Liang Youxiao talked about his ambition to expand his business overseas, as if there was gold everywhere, waiting for him to dig it up.

This made the emperor, who was no longer young and lively, couldn't help but feel ambitious.

He watched as Liang Youxiao talked non-stop about what he wanted, and he could see that he was ambitious in his plan.

He instantly understood why Shi Qingluo had asked Liang Youxiao to look for him.

This was a capable official that Shi Qingluo had given him to for venturing abroad.

He had actually thought about venturing abroad before, but he didn't know much about the outside world.

If he did it blindly, it would only waste manpower and money.

Now that he had the map and description provided by Shi Qingluo, as well as an ambitious and driven young man like Liang Youxiao, he saw an opportunity.

"Did Shi Qingluo also give you the blueprint for the ship you wanted someone to build?" he asked Liang Youxiao.

Liang Youxiao nodded. "Yes, not only did she give me this map, but she also gave me a few blueprints of the ships.

"However, it's only a rough idea. I need to hire craftsmen who're good at this to fine-tune it."

"Bring it up for me to take a look," the emperor said.

Liang Youxiao was prepared, so he took out a few yellowed blueprints.

The emperor saw a few drawings that were similar to the sea map which seems a little old.

There were diagrams on the general appearance of the ship and some important structures.

It was indeed incomplete.

A ship could only be built with a complete structure.

However, with these blueprints, it would save a lot of time and effort to build a ship.

"I also intend to explore the overseas market. How about letting you be the vanguard?

"You don't need to worry about the ship. I will hand it over to someone who is good at building ships.

"When the time is right for you to go on a sea expedition, I will also send a team of elite soldiers and strong generals from the navy to follow you on the long voyage.

"In addition to collecting and exchanging for gold and silver, you're also responsible for helping the professionals to draw the completed sea maps.

"When you return, I will personally welcome you and set up a special Maritime Division in Qiongzhou, which you will be in-charge. How about it?"

He could tell that it wasn't that Liang Youxiao didn't want to become an official, he just didn't like the Liang family's arrangements.

Liang Youxiao didn't hide his ambition and excitement. "I won't let you down, Your Majesty!"

Why did he come to the emperor? It was for this.

With the emperor's intervention, the ship built would naturally be better and sturdier than the one he got others to build privately.

The key was that with the emperor's elite navy accompanying him, his safety would be guaranteed during the journey, and it would be more convenient for him to do things.

His future was even more promising.

He wanted to expand his business overseas for Daliang.

Yes, he loved doing business the most.