Chapter 589: Good face-smacking

After drinking the white wine, everyone had higher expectations for the bamboo leaf green wine.

"Princess, is the bamboo leaf green wine also similar to this type of white wine?" One of them couldn't help but ask.

Shi Qingluo smiled. "It was brewed with white wine, but the alcohol content is lower than the white wine just now. It's higher than the fruit wine and flower wine. It doesn't taste as strong as white wine."

Bamboo leaf green wine had a moderate alcohol content and was more suitable for scholars.

"Judging from the name, is the bamboo leaf green wine brewed with bamboo leaves?" Another person asked curiously.

"Yes," Shi Qingluo said with a smile, "it contains tender bamboo leaves. However, it's not brewed with bamboo leaves. It's brewed with some medicinal herbs.

"Not only does it taste fresher, but it also soothes the internal organs and nourishes the blood."

At this moment, a new batch of manservants and maidservants came over with wine jars and wine glasses.

"You'll know it after you taste it."

This time, there were still drinking with the blue and white porcelain wine cups, and everyone had a cup.

When they held the glasses in their hands, they saw that the wine in the glasses was golden with a hint of green.

It was pure and transparent, without the slightest impurity or cloudiness.

A faint fragrance of wine lingered around the tip of his nose.

Everyone took a sip.

A civil official was amazed by the taste of the wine. "It's mellow and sweet, soft and refreshing. Good wine!"

"It's soft and mellow, the best wine I've ever had," another family head said with a smile.

The bamboo leaf green wine was more popular than white wine. Many people liked it, and some madams even praised it.

Although Madam Tu was expressionless and silent, she tasted all the wine that the maidservant handed her.

At first, she was hoping that the rest of the wine wouldn't taste good, but after tasting it, her eyes became more and more numb.

Especially after the last two kinds of wine were served, she felt very upset.

She knew that she was not the only one who had lost.

The Tu family had lost too.

The Tu family's master was drinking white wine and bamboo leaf green wine.

He was in shock.

Although he didn't care about his family's wine-making business, he knew how to make wine.

He would drink a cup of his family's wine every day.

So he couldn't figure out why Shi Qingluo's wine was so clear, with no trace of impurity or murkiness.

The wine that their family brewed had a turbid feeling, and the taste was much inferior.

If Shi Qingluo's winery only sold this kind of wine next time, would anyone still buy their wine?

With this kind of wine, he was concerned that everyone here could figure out what kind of wine they liked.

Just as he was thinking this, someone impatiently looked at Shi Qingluo and asked, "Princess, can I have a few more cups of this bamboo leaf green wine?"