Chapter 433: This is a great idea

Zhuo Zheng was suffering unspeakable misery.

When he was at the canned food workshop, he could still sleep well with a towel over his head.

However, in the dormitory of the soap workshop, he would be woken up as soon as he fell asleep when he heard people talking in their sleep and shouting from time to time.

In the middle of the night, when he was sleeping groggily, someone would suddenly get up and grope around the dormitory with a dull expression, or open the door and go out like a ghost.

He would wake up in shock every time.

The most important thing was that when he entered the soap workshop, his mind was filled with the thought of stirring the soap.

He had no idea how this thing turned into soap or what else was added inside.

Each process was done separately.

If he went near the workshop next to it, he would be chased away by the guards.

He had also discovered that the other two were spies.

Hence, the three of them formed an alliance and tried to find an opportunity to bribe the people in the soap workshop who could get in touch with the recipe.

Every day, when they were eating and resting or resting after work, they would approach those people.

Originally, they thought it would be very simple, but who knew that after approaching a few people none of them agreed.

Two of them even told them not to have such intentions, or they would expose them to the management.

Some even scolded them for not being content.

It made the three of them feel that there was something wrong with these people.

If they revealed the recipe, they would be paid hundreds of taels.

Wouldn't it be better to move to another place to live? Why were they so stubborn?

But these people didn't take the bait, so they had no choice but to continue waiting for an opportunity.

What they did not know was that Xiao Hanzheng had selected the people working in the main office several times and had inspected their character.

These people were either upright, or were content with what they had.

They were all locals in Heyang County, and would not betray the workshop for money.

Moreover, Xiao Hanzheng had come for a speech before the workshop officially started, and had asked everyone in the workshop to sign a confidentiality contract and stamped it with the official seal of the county government.

If anyone in the workshop sold out the recipe or shared the process they had learned, not only would they be fired, but they would also be directly sent to jail.

Furthermore, their family members and relatives working in the workshop would also be fired.

If their relatives didn't work in the workshop, but if he was hiring people in the future, he would definitely not hire all of their relatives within the five generations and he would announce their identities to the entire county.

Nowadays, most of the people in the village were related to each other by blood.

If one person committed a crime, it was equivalent to more than half of the village being harmed.

Not only would he have to go to jail, but he would also be hated by others when he returned to the village after he was released from prison.

How could he live on?