Chapter 469: Something is amiss!

Xiao Hanzheng naturally felt that Prince Yi's attitude was different from before.

However, he didn't think about it in any other way.

He guessed that it might be because he had brought his people here and his mother had saved Prince Yi, hence his attitude was like it.

"Let's go down the mountain first," he said.

Prince Yi nodded. "Alright!"

Mother Xiao said to her son, "Prince Yi's injuries are not minor. He's also having a fever. You can ask someone to carry him down the mountain."

When Liang Yulin heard this, the corners of his lips unconsciously rose.

He turned his head to look at Mother Xiao, but unfortunately, she didn't look at him.

Xiao Hanzheng was already prepared. "You guys carry Prince Yi down the mountain."

Soon, two people came out and opened a folding roller. They said respectfully, "Prince Yi, please!"

Liang Yulin actually didn't want anyone to carry him, so he was very satisfied with the roller.

This future son-in-law of his was really attentive and considerate. Very good.

So he went to the roller and sat down.

This was also because Mother Xiao didn't know what he was thinking in his heart.

Otherwise, she definitely wouldn't be able to help but spit on him for being shameless.

"Did you meet the people who were chasing me?" Liang Yulin asked Xiao Hanzheng.

"I met a group of them, and they all committed suicide," Xiao Hanzheng replied.

However, he didn't need to check.

He knew in his heart that Prince Jin sent them here.

As for Prince Jin's motive, he could roughly guess it.

It was nothing more than to get rid of Prince Yi and then let the emperor vent his anger on him.

The most important thing was to sow discord between the emperor and the empress dowager.

If Prince Yi died, there would definitely be cracks in the emperor's relationship with his mother, the empress dowager.

The sudden death of her beloved youngest son would be a blow to the empress dowager, causing her to be really ill.

Prince Jin had a good plan.

He suddenly came up with such a sudden move that caught everyone off guard.

Fortunately, Prince Yi's life wasn't over.

He met his mother and sister, who happened to come here to pick mushrooms.

Liang Yulin's eyes turned cold. "In this short period of time, those remaining people probably won't appear again."

He naturally had to take revenge for this.

"What happened to the secret guards who were protecting us?" Mother Xiao looked at her son worriedly and asked.

Xiao Hanzheng gave her a comforting look. "Two of them are seriously injured, and the other two have minor injuries."

The two people with minor injuries were the ones who had rushed down the mountain. Although there were many men of sacrifice, they had escaped relatively quickly.

Later, they happened to meet him and his people to rescue them.

The two who were seriously injured were the ones who had risked their lives to intercept the leader of the underlings.