Chapter 412: A small matter

After a while, Xi Rong came in with her maidservant.

She looked at Shi Qingluo and asked with a smile, "Y'all finish discussing?"

Shi Qingluo nodded. "Yup, he has agreed. "

Xi Rong was her good friend, so she had told her how she was going to use the recipe to exchange for benefits with King Jin.

"He probably didn't expect you to do this," Xi Rong chuckled.

"By the way, I just saw a handsome scholar along the way.

"He looked gentle and had a good temper."

"I wonder who brought them here," she said playfully.

Shi Qingluo raised an eyebrow. "I also met a young man who was bullied. "

Xi Rong was stunned. "Ah, who's so funny to actually use the beauty trap on us? "

She had once said in the capital that if she wanted to get married in the future, she would find a good-tempered, gentle, and handsome man.

She had only mentioned it casually back then, but she did not expect to meet one in Northern City today.

That man's performance in all aspects was really to her liking.

However, how could there be such a coincidence?

Furthermore, it was in the territory of King Jin's Northern City.

Hence, she concluded that he was sent by someone to seduce her.

Shi Qingluo chuckled. "It might be a beauty trap for you, but not for me.

"The man I met was only 13 or 14 years old, and he is Zhuo Jun's younger brother."

Xi Rong also knew about what had happened between Zhuo Jun and the previous dynasty.

The emperor had told Xi Rong of his own accord before she came to the northern border.

Xi Rong raised her eyebrows. "What is Zhuo Jun's brother after? "

Shi Qingluo shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. "

Then, she pointed at her own head. "Most likely, he's interested in this one too."

"That's true, your head is worth a lot of money," Xi Rong chuckled.

If the remnants of the previous dynasty want to restore their country, it's necessary to save up a large amount of money.

One could only stir up trouble when they had money.

Otherwise, how many people would be willing to mingle with those from the previous dynasty?

"How was your encounter with a hero saving the damsel in distress?" Shi Qingluo asked with a smile.

She was really curious.

They attacked them on the same day.

Could they all be from the previous dynasty?

Xi Rong smiled. "On my way to the teahouse, a carriage suddenly went out of control. The horse that was pulling the carriage rushed towards a scholar in the middle of the street. He was stunned.

"Seeing that he was about to be hit, I pushed him to the side and he avoided the fate of being crushed by the carriage."

Then, he looked very grateful to me and said that he wanted to repay me.

Shi Qingluo raised his brows. so you're going all out? "If you didn't do anything, wouldn't he have been injured, or even killed?"

"That's right. That's why I didn't think that someone was trying to set me up when I was saving them."