Chapter 453: Acting king

Dumby walked in front of Shi Qingluo then spat out the plants from its mouth.

It then quacked at Shi Qingluo, as if it had done something amazing and was asking for credit.

At this moment, the villagers were still keeping a lookout for Dumby. They found Dumby's appearance adorable.

"Madam, is Dumby trying to claim credit?" someone asked curiously.

"That's right, it's asking for credit," Shi Qingluo said with a smile.

She stretched out her hand and touched her Dumby head. "Goose, what is this?"

It called out a few times to Shi Qingluo, then used its mouth to poke at the yellow fruit.

Then, it raised its head and pretended to eat and then swallow.

This scene stunned everyone present.

Was the goose trying to say that this thing could be eaten?

As expected, they heard Shi Qingluo say with a smile, "So this is edible!

"My goose is really good. I'll take it back and try it later.

"If it's really edible, I'll reward you!"

This was what she and her goose had rehearsed several times at home.

Although Dumby was very intelligent and intelligent, it also had to be trained to produce such performances.

Of course, any other goose would not be able to play along with her act.

They were smart too, but not as smart as her goose.

Dumby black's eyes were filled with radiance as it revealed an extremely proud look and called out to Shi Qingluo again.

The villagers all laughed when they saw this.

"Madam's goose is really amazing. Not only can it understand human language, but it can also find food.

"No wonder it's the king of geese. You really live up to your reputation.

"It's an immortal goose that the old immortal sent to protect Madam."

"What kind of fruit is this? Can it really be eaten?"

"I don't think Dumby will make a mistake. Didn't it always come back with useful herbs in its mouth? "

"You'll know when you go back and try it tonight. This might be some kind of medicinal herb.

Everyone was curious about the khaki-colored fruit, and they all agreed that it might be some kind of edible herb.

In any case, they had never seen it before on the mountain.

Following that, Shi Qingluo held the green plant in one hand and the khaki-colored fruit beneath it in the other as he bid farewell to the villagers.

She brought Dumby into the carriage.

After getting on the carriage, Shi Qingluo stretched out her hand and rubbed her goose's head. "My goose is the best. Mommy loves you."

Her acting today was really too natural.

Even if someone were to doubt her in the future, they wouldn't be able to find any loopholes.

It was stunned to hear its mother praise her and say that she loved Dumby.

It gave off a dependent and proud expression in its eyes, and it kept rubbing its head against her arm.

Dumby loved mommy too.