Chapter 447: Their influence was actually so great

Xi Rui and Xi Rong were even more curious when they saw Shi Qingluo's confident look.

"Then how are you going to become a princess?"

Shi Qingluo smiled mysteriously. "Let's keep it a secret for now. The main thing is that it's not confirmed yet. You'll know in a few days."

Xi Rui and Xi Rong's curiosity piqued, but they didn't ask further when they heard that it wasn't confirmed.

Xi Rong reminded her, "Liang Mingmin will definitely look for Prince Jin and Princess Jin to help her. You have to be more careful these days."

"That's right," Xi Rui chimed in. "I've heard that Princess Zhen is ruthless, and I've seen it for myself today."

Shi Qingluo nodded and smiled. "Don't worry. I won't underestimate my enemy."

Xi Rui and Xi Rong left after a while, leaving Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo behind.

Xiao Hanzheng tugged at Shi Qingluo's hand and said, "We can execute that plan in the next few days."

He had already made arrangements and was only waiting for Liang Mingmin to take the bait.

Not only did that evil woman want to bully his little wife, but she also wanted to stew his goose. He could not tolerate it.

Shi Qingluo nodded. "Okay, Zhuo Zheng has been restless these few days. He kept trying to get things from me and even went through my study room at the workshop in the county government. Let's just let the siblings be in a dog-eat-dog fight."

Xiao Hanzheng held her in his arms. "Have you thought about how to get the reward of being a princess? "

Shi Qingluo nodded. "I have thought of it.

"I've never asked the emperor for any reward before. This time, being a princess is definitely not a problem. I'm even sure that the courtiers won't object."

She lowered Xiao Hanzheng's head and whispered her plan in his ear.

Xiao Hanzheng seemed to be surprised for a moment, then he chuckled and said, "That's a good idea. Not only can you be the princess, but our goose can also be the king of the princess' pets. The emperor will give it a proper name. It can be considered a kind of protection."

"That's what I was thinking," Shi Qingluo laughed.

After Liang Mingmin returned to the inn, she immediately wrote two letters and had someone send them to Northern City to deliver to her royal father and imperial mother.

She would wait here to see Shi Qingluo's miserable end.

The more she thought about it, the angrier she got.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door next door.

She opened the door in frustration and heard the inn's manager talking to Liang Mingyu.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but my shop doesn't want to do business with you. Please leave now."

Liang Mingyu was confused. "Why?"

"Our inn's current business and all the renovations were all suggested by the county magistrate's wife.

"Not long ago, my son accidentally fell into the river while playing. He happened to meet Dumby, and it was Dumby who dragged my son out of the river and saved his life.

"So, if you want to harm Madam and Dumby, our inn naturally doesn't welcome you."

Liang Mingyu was shocked. He didn't think that the innkeeper would dare to chase them away because of Shi Qingluo.