Chapter 580: This is a good idea

Shi Qingluo had learned from Xiao Hanzheng that not only did Prince Yi inherit half of the men of sacrifice that the late emperor had given him, but he also had all the secret guards of the entire Daliang.

Therefore, Prince Yi was actually the head of Daliang's secret guards.

He was the one who established the information network and was also the emperor's eye.

Because of this, there were definitely many spies planted among the aristocratic families in Northern City.

Liang Yulin nodded. "That's right. Today, my men accidentally overheard the conversation between Mdm Wu and her son, Tu Lihuan, and reported it to me."

Then, he briefly repeated the conversation between the two of them that the secret guard had heard.

Shi Qingluo's face turned cold after hearing this.

Looking at Tu Lihuan's handsome and sunny disposition, she didn't expect him to have such a disgusting side.

The ideas he had given Madam Tu were completely a form of cold violence.

People who were subjected to such cold violence would have psychological and mental problems after a long time.

"Just a piece of cake?" she sneered. "The Tu family's mother and son really think too highly of themselves."

"Our Baili has seen all kinds of handsome men. Why would she be interested in a defective product like him? "

Even Xi Rui and Liang Youxiao would be miles ahead of Tu Lihuan, let alone her little husband and Prince Yi.

Furthermore, the Tu family might have been the so-called number one aristocratic family in Northern City for too long, so they were too blindly confident and arrogant about their own identity.

The Tu family was much inferior to the Liang family, one of the public administration houses.

They didn't even want Liang Youxiao to be their brother-in-law, let alone Tu Lihuan.

Liang Youxiao chuckled. "He's too confident in himself."

Xi Rui was also very upset. "That's right. He really thinks he's a big deal. I'm so much better looking than him.

"I'll go and check him out tomorrow and let him know that he can't prey on everyone."

Xi Rong raised her eyebrows. "Let's see if he still dares to be so arrogant."

Liang Yulin snorted coldly. "Only making him a eunuch is letting him off too easily."

Xiao Hanzheng's eyes were cold. "The more he values something, the more we should make him lose something."

Not only did he want to make use of his sister, but he also wanted his sister to be wronged, die of illness, and then he would get married again.

Did he really think that his family was a pushover that he could pinch however he wanted?

The fifth prince was speechless.

He lit a candle for Tu Lihuan.

If he provoked this group of black-hearted people, he would definitely be in big trouble.

However, why did he want to continue watching Tu Lihuan get pranked so badly? He had also turned bad.

"Then how are we going to deal with him?" Xi Rui asked.

"Why don't we just let the Tu family be destroyed? That pair of mother and son will naturally become the Tu family's sinners, and their days won't be good," Liang Yujun said.