Chapter 456: Definitely Not Fake

When they arrived at the teahouse, Liang Mingyu and Zhuo Zheng were also testing each other.

Liang Mingyu kept hinting to Zhuo Zheng that he could pursue Liang Mingmin or something. This would save him a lot of trouble in his future.

Zhuo Zheng was confused at first, but when he reacted, he felt like vomiting.

Forget it. He would rather die than pursue a woman like Liang Mingmin.

If he wanted to pursue someone, he should pursue someone like Shi Qingluo!

Besides, what was his relationship with Liang Mingmin? Liang Mingyu didn't know, but he knew everything, so he just used that woman.

As Zhuo Zheng had always been secretly watching the descendants of the Jin Wang Residence, he had also paid special attention to Liang Mingyu, so he knew what Liang Mingyu liked.

Because of this, he kept praising Shi Qingluo and encouraged Liang Mingyu to pursue her and steal Xiao Hanzheng's girl.

At that time, Shi Qingluo and Xiao Hanzheng would definitely be very disgusted, and then they would not be roped in by Liang Mingyu.

The two of them, who hated each other but had ulterior motives, incited and schemed against each other. Shi Qingluo and the others had also arrived at the village.

With so many people coming to the village, it naturally attracted the attention of the villagers.

Soon, the clan leader came back with a few clan elders.

Seeing that Lord Xiao had actually come, they were all shocked for a moment.

Could it be that someone in the village had committed a crime? That was why the magistrate was alarmed.

Please don't!

It was not easy for the village to raise rubber flowers and build a chicken farm for the whole village. The lives of every family had just begun to have some hope, so no one could ruin it.

The clan leader stepped forward and saluted Xiao Hanzheng. greetings, my Lord. Is there anything you need today? "

Xiao Hanzheng supported the clan leader. I have some personal matters to attend to today.

"Yesterday, my wife's big goose found a kind of food. We went back and tried it. We found that it was very full and could make many flavors of dishes."

"When I went back yesterday, my wife suddenly fell asleep. Then, her old immortal master came to her and said that this food is called potato, which is also a high-yield crop and can be used as food."

"You also know that my wife is very good at planting, so she studied potatoes last night."

"I found that a potato seedling can bear a lot of potatoes. If we plant it on a large scale, it will definitely yield a high yield."

"After I heard about it, I brought some people to this mountain to look for the remaining potatoes."

Today, they were here to dig potatoes, so there was no need to hide.

Otherwise, with such a huge force, the others would not be fools and would not be able to guess.

After hearing Xiao Hanzheng's words, the clan leader and the others all widened their eyes in shock and disbelief.

"My Lord, you mean to say that the plant that was dragged back from the mountains yesterday, the khaki-colored fruit, can be used to produce high-yield crops?" The clan leader asked excitedly.