Chapter 445: Wasn't in vain

Shi Qingluo fed Dumby a handful of goose food.

Then, she scratched its neck and comforted it. "Call your wives and children over."

Only then did Dumby turn its head unwillingly and call out a few times to the dozens of geese that were still attacking.

What was amazing was that the geese, which were biting hard, immediately stopped when they called.

And one by one, they surrounded Shi Qingluo.

Shi Qingluo poured out all the goose food in her purse and gave it to them. "Good, you've all worked hard!"

The geese quaked at her as they ate.

It was as if they were saying that it wasn't difficult.

All of them looked like roosters who had won a fight, and they were very proud.

"These big geese are too smart."

"It's so spiritual. They were indeed worthy to be raised by the old immortal's disciple."

"Especially Dumby. I think it's too human, as if it's a spirit."

"That's true. Dumby is the smartest and most powerful goose king in Heyang County."

"Yes, yes. I have a goose at home. It's usually quite fierce, but it's very obedient in front of Dumby."

"Is this the immortal pet that the old immortal sent to protect Mdm Shi? That's why its so fierce and smart."

"It's very possible. That's why we can't be disrespectful to the goose king."

Someone looked at Liang Mingmin and the others, who were in a sorry state, and deliberately said, "Some people deserve it. They deserve to be bitten for disrespecting the king of geese."

"That's right. She even dared to provoke the goose king. She was asking for trouble."

"She's ruthless. She deserves it."

This was the first time they had seen such a vicious woman, so they were particularly disgusted.

Liang Mingmin fell to the ground and was helped up by two maidservants who were enduring the pain.

As soon as she steadied herself, she gave the two maidservants a few slaps. "Useless!"

They couldn't even protect her, their master.

The two maidservants were so frightened that they immediately knelt on the ground. "Please forgive us, princess. Please spare our lives!"

Hearing the two maidservants' words, everyone present was shocked.

They also found out Liang Mingmin's identity in an instant.

Was this Prince Jin's Princess Zhen?

No wonder she was so domineering and ruthless.

They had heard previously that this princess could not be provoked. Otherwise, those who provoked her would be in trouble.

The person who had scolded Liang Mingmin earlier was also a little scared. He quickly took a few steps back and hid in the crowd.

The onlookers were all worried about Shi Qingluo and were dumbfounded.

Dumby had bitten Princess Zhen, would this matter still end well?

Although they all felt that Princess Zhen deserved to be bitten, and all of them were happy to watch it, but with her status, they were afraid that Mdm Shi would be in big trouble.