Chapter 550: Just in time to watch a good show

Ge Chunru's face darkened after hearing what Xiao Yuanshi said.

How did he become so vicious now?

"She won't, my sister is here to see her elder sister."

Her tears were about to fall.

She glared at Xiao Yuanshi again. "You don't have to be envious. You can be a loner in the future."

After saying that, she turned around and left quickly, not wanting Xiao Yuanshi to see her crying.

He was really too cruel.

When he doted on her, he would be obedient in front of her, but when he stopped, he would speak ill of her.

She must have been blind to have fallen for a man like this.

She couldn't help but think, if she didn't have feelings for Xiao Yuanshi and took the initiative to seduce him, what would it be like if she married someone else?

Xiao Yuanshi looked at Ge Chunru's back and shrugged.

He knew that she was crying.

In the past, he only felt pity for her, but now, he felt pretentious and disgusted.

Other than being vicious, she only knew how to cry and was completely useless.

She had a stupid brain and was easily coaxed by her two younger siblings.

He used to think that she was smart and quick-witted, and now that he thought about it, he felt that his brain had been damaged.

He did not take Ge Chunying's visit to Northern City to heart.

However, he still sent a letter to the capital and asked the spies there to keep an eye on it.

He felt that there was something wrong with Ge Chunying coming to Northern City.

A few days later, Xiao Hanzheng also received the news from the deputy governor.

After he finished reading, he said to Shi Qingluo, "My scumbag father and Ge Chunru used to love each other. Now, they're getting tired of each other. How ironic."

Shi Qingluo read the letter in his arms. "Tsk, tsk. Your scumbag father's mouth is quite poisonous."

His scumbag father was really not an ordinary scumbag.

In the past, he used to treat Ge Chunru as his little wife's precious baby. Now, he had a poisonous tongue.

"Ge Chunying really wants to come to Northern City to seek refuge with Ge Chunru.

"Did the second prince tell her in advance? Otherwise, he would not have written to Ge Chunru in advance."

Xiao Hanzheng had received the news from the capital when he was working during the day.

"He still hasn't told Ge Chunying that the child's father is a coachman.

"He just asked Ge Chunying to bring the child to Northern City soon. She can write to Ge Chunru in advance to inform her."

Shi Qingluo raised an eyebrow. "The second prince is that kind? "

"Of course he's not that kind, " Xiao Hanzheng said.

"He must have the same thoughts as my scumbag father. He wants the two sisters to fight.

"The second prince already knows that Ge Chunru has been divorced by her father and kicked out of the deputy governor's office.

"She is still financing Ge Chunyi and Mdm Niu. With Ge Chunying and the coachman, they might be able to put on a show every day when the time is right."