Chapter 591: He had also become a big joke

Hearing Prince Yi's words, Xiao Yuanshi's expression changed and became very ugly.

"Your Highness, your words are too harsh," he could not help but say.

Liang Yulin raised his eyebrows. "I don't think so."

He shrugged again. "Anyway, I'm just telling the truth. If you don't like to hear it, then forget it."

Xiao Yuanshi was speechless. Who would like to hear the truth?

"Even if Kong Yuelan marries you, the three siblings will still have the surname Xiao." He suppressed his anger.

Ever since he was drugged by Ge Chunru and could no longer have children, he often comforted himself.

Although he had broken off ties with Xiao Hanzheng and his younger brother, they were still surnamed Xiao.

They were still his sons.

The children they had were also surnamed Xiao.

Whether his two sons admitted it or not, they were still his grandson.

So what if he couldn't another son?

He had two sons and would have grandchildren in the future anyway.

How could Liang Yulin not understand Xiao Yuanshi's meaning?

He turned to Xiao Hanzheng, who was not far away, and shouted, "Zheng'er, come here."

Xiao Hanzheng was speechless.

Prince Yi was becoming less and less of an outsider. He actually called him Zheng'er in public.

However, he still respected him and walked over with Shi Qingluo.

Seeing Shi Qingluo walk over, Xiao Yuanshi had the urge to leave.

He didn't want to talk to his bad daughter-in-law at all.

However, it wasn't easy for him to leave, so he could only brace himself and stay.

He didn't know why Prince Yi had called Xiao Hanzheng over.

Xiao Hanzheng had just walked over when Liang Yulin smiled and said, "Deputy Governor Xiao won't be able to give birth to any more children in the future, but he still thinks that you have a relationship with him.

"The children you give birth to will be his descendants. After all, your surname is Xiao.

"I just want to ask, after I marry your mother, are you and your two siblings willing to change your surname to mine?

"Our Liang family welcomes you very much. I've already spoken to my royal brother, the Liang family's patriarch, and the elders about this.

"They don't object to you changing your surnames."

He knew that the Xiao siblings didn't want to have any relationship with Xiao Yuanshi.

He might not be able to have his own children, so he still hoped that the three siblings would have the same surname as him.

Of course, if he accidentally had his own child, he would also treat the three siblings as his own.

Xiao Yuanshi's face turned even more unsightly.

Although he thought so too, he felt a little embarrassed that Prince Yi had spoken his mind.

In particular, Prince Yi had encouraged the Xiao brothers to change their surnames, which was too much.

"Prince Yi, your Liang family doesn't lack people. Why do you have to deliberately make things difficult for me?" He said it with a dark face.

Then he said to Xiao Hanzheng meaningfully, "Don't listen to other people's instigations. How do you change your surnames after being born?"