Chapter 477: The truth behind his pampering

Liang Yujun swept a cold and sharp gaze over Liang Mingyu.

"They've been arrogant for so long, it's about time."

Outsiders really thought that he truly loved the princess consort, but in reality, ha ha ha.

For a woman who had another man in her heart, he would be crazy to love her lowly.

He wasn't an idiot like the third prince, who would be led by the nose by a woman.

Back then, although Ruan Songling had helped him, she was not his life-saving grace.

He had hidden in one of the rooms where she lived and avoided his pursuers.

Moreover, she was forced to do so, so he could naturally tell.

Originally, he thought that no matter what, she had helped him once, so he gave her something to dismiss her.

Who would have thought that Ruan Songling would take advantage of his identity to return home after helping him once?

At that time, she had aroused his interest.

He did not like soft women, but like fierce and prickly ones.

Therefore, he went along with her and helped her.

Then, with the help of his influence, she successfully brought herself and her mother home and settled her father's beloved concubine.

At that time, he was lacking a ruthless and capable princess consort, so he felt that she was more suitable.

Her attitude towards him was also cold, which spurred his cravings to conquer her.

He had secretly investigated the candidates his mother had given him.

They were either too gentle or too similar in character. He was not interested in them.

He did like Ruan Songling back then.

Because of this, he proposed to marry her to be his princess consort, just to numb his other brothers.

When the Ruan family found out about this, they were particularly happy, and Ruan Songling did not object.

However, after he married her, he realized that Ruan Songling had been thinking about that sickly Liang Yulin.

She was getting information about Liang Yulin behind his back on a number of occasions.

Before she married him, she had even thought of marrying Liang Yulin.

This made him feel like he had been cuckolded.

Other than this, she still thought that he would marry no one but her, that he loved her to the core, hence she had always been arrogant.

Most importantly, after she married into Prince Jin's residence, she was gradually no different from those women in the backyard.

He thought that she would use his influence to teach her biological father and her maternal family a good lesson, and it would be best if she could completely suppress them.

Who knew that not only did she not do so, but she also asked him to help support her maternal family.

It was so that she could put on a show every time she returned to her mother's house, and her biological father would be obedient and flatter her.

She also did not take revenge on her siblings who had bullied her.

On the contrary, as long as they lowered their heads and begged, she would help.