Chapter 565: Who did he offend this time?

After coming to Northern City, Shi Qingluo had to attend a lot of social activities because she was a magistrate's wife.

Therefore, in order to deal with these madams and young ladies, she was prepared to come up with a plan to win over all the people she could and strike down others who were hostile and malicious.

If Mdm Tu had really colluded with Ruan Songling and wanted to teach her a lesson and embarrass her, she would not let her off easily.

She didn't like to look for trouble, but she wasn't afraid of trouble.

In short, if others didn't offend her, she wouldn't offend them.

If others offended her, she would teach them a lesson ten times harsher.

Xiao Hanzheng knew what his wife was capable of, so he was not worried.

He held her hand and smiled. "You can do whatever you want. I'm here to back you up."

The reason he worked so hard to climb up was to give his wife and family the confidence to live as they wished.

Xiao Hanzheng had experienced so many blows and malicious intentions in his previous life.

If he had not met his wife in this life, he would have become very evil.

In his past life, he had become a powerful official and delivered himself to the emperor's door to be one of the emperor's knife.

His hands had been stained with blood.

Now, because he had a wife and his family were still safe and alive, he wanted to be a minister.

However, his heart was still cold.

Therefore, whenever his wife wanted to deal with someone, he would immediately let her be without hesitation.

Shi Qingluo wrapped her arms around Xiao Hanzheng's waist, her eyes smiling as she said in a soft voice, "You're going to spoil me like this."

Hearing her soft voice, Xiao Hanzheng's heart also softened. "If you're spoiled, so be it. I like you no matter what you look become!"

Shi Qingluo raised her head and smiled at him. "You're getting better at sweet-talking!"

Xiao Hanzheng kissed her forehead. "I only tell the truth."

That was indeed what he thought.

He liked it when his wife was up to no good.

Shi Qingluo realized that she would really be taken advantage of by this fellow for the rest of her life.

The two of them went to the next room to take a shower and rest.

Xiao Hanzheng had been taking contraceptive pills recently, mainly because he had just come to Northern City and they still had a lot of things to do.

His wife was not suitable for pregnancy yet.

It wouldn't be too late for them to have children after everything had settled down and the situation was under control.

It would be better for his wife's health if she got pregnant later.

The next day, Xi Rong and the others rushed to Northern City.

Shi Qingluo welcomed them.

Xi Rong hugged Shi Qingluo. "Qingluo, I've missed you so much."

Shi Qingluo returned her hug with a smile. "I missed you too."

Xi Rong was her best friend in ancient times.

She had not seen her for a long time, so she naturally missed her.