Chapter 439: You just want to show off to your colleagues

Eldest Lady Liang received her husband's gaze and secretly glared at him, but she also swallowed the words she wanted to say.

How could the old master not see through what the people in each courtyard are thinking?

Nevertheless, she was also considering whether it was better to let Youxiao do it alone or merge it with the Liang family's assets.

Before she could decide, the old lady suddenly slammed the table.

She glanced at those from the other courtyards and snorted coldly, "What family assets? You guys invested money or time in it?

"Youxiao and his friend fought for the formulas. It was also Youxiao's decision to go to the South without hesitation.

"You guys didn't pay anything, so how could you have the face to take a share of the loot?

"When it comes to using the family's connections and resources, which courtyard doesn't use it more than Youxiao?

"And are all of you as filial as Youxiao?

"We've agreed before that if Youxiao wants to start a business, then whether he makes a profit or a loss in the future, it's his own business. There's no need to merge it into the Liang family's business.

"You guys didn't think highly of him before, so don't get jealous now and think about splitting the benefits.

"Besides, Youxiao didn't forget about his family. Didn't he bring back the rubber formula as soon as possible?

"Not only did he make our public administration house proud, but we've also been earning a lot of money because of this rubber. Since you've benefitted from all these, you must remember Youxiao's kindness."

She looked at the old master. "My sixth grandson is so filial. Don't let him down."

From the old master's point of view, he had to consider his family more.

However, she didn't want her grandson to be disheartened.

She didn't want others to get a share of things that her most filial and favorite grandson had earned.

Otherwise, it would affect his enthusiasm, which was something she didn't want to see.

Who in this family would think of writing letters to the old couple from time to time, asking about their well-being, and sending things to show filial piety?

Only Youxiao, her grandson, would think of that.

Ever since Youxiao had gone to the northern border, he would write to her every ten days or half a month, telling her about what had happened at the northern border, about the scenery and fun things at the northern border.

It made her feel younger, as if she had gone to the northern border herself.

That was why she had to protect Youxiao. So what if she was biased?

The old master was still very respectful to his wife. He smiled awkwardly and said, "The old lady is right. I also feel that we can't disappoint Youxiao. Let him create his own world."

In fact, he was more inclined to his grandson, but he had to consider the family.

Since his old wife had said so, he would naturally go with the flow.

He still had high hopes for his grandson.

He could not let his family restrict him anymore.

Liang Mingcheng and his wife heaved a sigh of relief when they saw this.