Chapter 473: Her influence on him was not just ordinary

The emperor naturally noticed the gazes of the courtiers looking at him.

He looked at everyone and asked, "Do you think that Shi Qingluo is not worthy of being a princess after offering high-yield seeds twice so that the residents in Daliang can have a full meal in the future? She has also offered recipes for smelting iron, to make glass and canned food, all to generate funds for our national treasury."

As soon as he said that, Old Master Xi stood up and said, "The emperor is wise. Lady Shi has made so many contributions to Daliang. She deserves the title of a princess."

Even without his grandson's relationship, he felt that it was not a big deal for Shi Qingluo to be conferred the title of princess.

Not to mention that their family had made a lot of money because of the rubber.

Old Master Liang also stood up immediately. "Your Majesty is wise. I also feel that she deserves the title of a princess.

"In the future, if anyone have the ability to contribute like Lady Shi, I believe that the emperor will also give the same reward."

What he was implying was that there would probably be no other Shi Qingluo in the entire Daliang.

"I agree with the suggestion," Old Master Fei said.

"This goose found the potatoes, so it was bestowed as the king goose and given a death-free medallion. I think Your Majesty is wise."

He really didn't know why these people were eyeing a big goose.

Who's life was affected when a goose received a death-exemption medallion?

This time, even Old Master Qi stood up. "I agree!"

With a few old masters expressing their stance, more than half of the courtiers stood up. "My opinion is in line with this!"

Shi Qingluo's contributions were indelible, so it was not a big deal for her to be a princess.

It was better than directly giving the credit to Xiao Hanzheng and giving him a noble title.

Besides, it was just a big goose.

Even if it was the king of the goose, so what if it had a death-exemption medallion?

Who would kill a goose for no reason?

How could they not see the emperor's attitude now? He was clearly on Shi Qingluo's side.

This time, even the crown prince, who usually didn't express much, said, "I also think that Shi Qingluo is worthy of the title of a princess and her goose to be the king of geese. My father is wise!"

When the other princes heard this, they cursed the crown prince in their hearts for being shameless. Not only did he flatter the dragon, but he also won Shi Qingluo's favor.

So they all got up and said the same thing.

The emperor looked at the majority of the courtiers who had agreed, and his eyes finally revealed a satisfied expression.

He looked at the official who had just been scolded by Shi Qingluo.

"Shi Qingluo's contributions are much greater than yours. I am the one who bestowed her the title of a princess, yet you criticized and scolded her in public. Are you dissatisfied with me? "

The official immediately knelt down. "I don't dare to."

"You don't dare to, but who knows how you are cursing in your heart.

"Princess Fubao is a first-rank princess, and you're just a third-rank general. It's outrageous for you to offend your superior in public.

"I haven't seen you do much that is beneficial to the imperial court and the people with your current position. You should stop being an official."