Chapter 514: What happened?

Shi Qingluo didn't know what Prince Yi was thinking.

Otherwise, she would have complained that he was too thick-skinned for taking up his identity as her father-in-law completely.

"Okay, I'll go back to Heyang County with my mother and the others tomorrow."

She also missed her little husband.

She had already pointed out all the areas that needed to be improved.

If he needed her help next time, she would have to collect the mutton for the workshop.

She will teach them how to make canned meat here.

After the two of them finished talking, Mother Xiao and Xiao Baili each brought out two bowls of ice desserts.

Xiao Baili handed a bowl to Shi Qingluo, and her mother naturally handed it to Liang Yulin.

Liang Yulin took it and tasted it.

He smiled and complimented, "I've eaten so many ice dessert, but yours is still the best.

Shi Qingluo realized that this big bad wolf really knew how to coax people.

"I think so too. I like the food my mother-in-law cooks," she said with a smile.

As expected, Mother Xiao smiled. "I love to explore food recipes now."

If this happened in the past, Mother Xiao would definitely be embarrassed to be praised like this and make all kinds of modest concessions.

However, after spending more time with Shi Qingluo, she had learned to be confident.

She was especially happy to be praised by her daughter-in-law.

She also felt that the ice dessert she made was delicious.

"Mother, I'll bring you and my little sister back to Heyang County tomorrow. We'll come back again after a while," Shi Qingluo said.

Mother Xiao trusted her daughter-in-law a lot, so she didn't ask why.

She nodded and said, "Alright!"

Liang Yulin was speechless.

This woman was so cruel to have nodded so readily and to leave him all alone.

It seemed that he had to work hard, otherwise, it would be difficult to bring his wife back to the capital.

Because of the difference between men and women and Xiao Hanzheng's absence, Liang Yulin didn't live in this courtyard.

He left after eating the ice dessert.

The next day, Mother Xiao got up early to make small steamed dumplings and porridge.

Prince Yi came to the courtyard on time.

He had breakfast with the three of them.

As expected, the breakfast his wife made was more delicious.

After he finished eating, he wiped his mouth with a handkerchief and looked at Shi Qingluo. "When are you guys leaving?"

"We'll leave after breakfast," Shi Qingluo replied.

Liang Yulin nodded. "I'll get someone to escort you back."

Shi Qingluo did not refuse. "Alright!"

Then, she led Xiao Baili to get her things and asked her mother-in-law to wait here.

It was also to leave some time for the two to say goodbye.

Liang Yulin liked his daughter-in-law more and more.