Chapter 476: How was this possible?

Shi Qingluo stayed in the capital for another day.

She gave Xi Rui's family and the other families 30 catties of potatoes each and taught them how to grow them.

She also received a warm reception from this handful of few families.

At the same time, they had also prepared many things and asked Shi Qingluo to help bring them to Xi Rui and the others.

A few elderly ladies and madams even pulled Shi Qingluo aside to ask about their precious grandson/son's situation at the northern border.

When they heard from Shi Qingluo that they were all working hard and had gradually gotten used to the northern border, the old ladies and madams heaved a sigh of relief as they wiped their tears.

They thanked Shi Qingluo profusely and asked her to take care of them.

When Shi Qingluo left, she received many gifts from the old ladies and madams.

She didn't want it, but they forced it on her.

The elders of this handful of families were very enthusiastic and fond of her.

Hence, when Shi Qingluo left the next day, she added two more carriages of things.

The emperor sent a group of more elite royal guards to escort Shi Qingluo.

When they arrived at Heyang County, these guards would be left at the northern border for Prince Yi.

Prince Jin's residence in Northern City.

Liang Yujun received a message from Beijing.

He also had a way to send messages quickly.

It would take less than a month.

The fastest method would take eight to nine days.

Liang Yujun looked at the report in his hands, his expression unsightly.

Liang Mingyu, who had just returned to Northern City, saw this and couldn't help but ask, "Father, did something happen?"

The princess consort had gone to Heyang County.

He was really afraid of her, so he made up an excuse to arrange the road construction at this end and returned to Northern City first.

Liang Yujun crumpled the letter into a ball with his hand. "Shi Qingluo sent the potatoes to the capital alone.

"Now, everyone in the capital knows that there is another high-yield crop. The emperor's reputation is even better."

Liang Mingyu was stunned. "How did Shi Qingluo manage to send the potatoes out alone? Father, haven't your men been searching and intercepting the entire way?"

Liang Yujun shook his head. "That's what's so amazing about her. No one knows how she managed to transport so many potatoes back to the capital all by herself.

"They all guessed that it was her old master who helped her."

Liang Mingyu frowned. "This is too absurd."

"Then did she receive a reward from the emperor?" he asked.

Otherwise, his father's face would not be so dark and terrifying.

Liang Yujun took a deep breath. "Shi Qingluo asked the emperor for the title of Princess Fubao and even had the emperor bestow her goose as the goose king. She even asked for a death-exemption medallion for her goose."

Liang Mingyu was shocked. "Ah, she's really going to be a princess? "

"The emperor actually gave her goose a death-free medallion."