Chapter 472: Had never seen such a shameless person before

Shi Qingluo did not expect the emperor to be so supportive.

Not only did he grant her request, but he also demoted Liang Mingmin to Ordinary County Princess.

With the word "Ordinary" in her title, she knew that the emperor was deliberately disparaging Liang Mingmin. It was full of sarcasm.

He was also supportive of her goose.

Following that, the emperor wrote an imperial edict and conferred Shi Qingluo the title of Princess Fubao, which meant that she was very blessed and was Daliang's treasure.

It just so happened to be a rank higher than Liang Mingmin's title.

Shi Qingluo realized that the emperor was really smart.

If Liang Mingmin had not returned to Northern City by the time she returned to Heyang County, let's see how she would use her status to make things difficult for her.

When the news of the conferment and demotion spread back to the northern border, Liang Mingmin would probably be angered till death, but just thinking about it made her feel comfortable.

Shi Qingluo kowtowed again to thank the emperor.

Only then did the emperor mention the potatoes. "There are many ways to eat these potatoes?"

Shi Qingluo was already prepared. She took out a book from her pouch and handed it over.

"Your Majesty, this is how to eat potatoes. You can let those in the imperial kitchen try it."

By promoting the various ways of eating potatoes, it could also make the commoners' meals more nutritious.

The emperor took the book from the eunuch and looked at it. He found that there were dozens of methods.

Potatoes, like corn, were both good stuff.

"Then let's have a potato banquet today. I'll invite all the ministers to have a taste."

This time, Shi Qingluo had brought a few thousand catties of potatoes, so it was not a bad idea to keep a few dozen catties of potatoes for testing.

It would reduce the hassle of others doubting how potatoes tasted, their production rate, or how she was conferred a title.

At the same time, the emperor had also sent someone to invite the agriculture minister.

The agriculture minister arrived at the palace first with a face full of excitement.

Especially when he saw Shi Qingluo take out the potatoes from the sack that were attached to the vine leaves and roots, he was even more careful when he took a closer look at it.

I didn't expect that a vine seedling could bear so many potatoes.

No wonder it can produce such a high yield.

After studying it for a long time, he came to the conclusion that it wasn't face that potatoes would produce a high yield.

Then, he grabbed Shi Qingluo aside and talked to her for a long time.

Shi Qingluo answered his questions one by one, especially when she knew that as long as they were carefully taken care of, their yield could reach up to 5000 catties per mu. The agriculture minister's eyes could not help but turn red.

He knelt in the direction of the heavens and bowed. "This is truly a gift from the heavens. The heavens must be protecting Daliang!"

He then excitedly talked to the emperor for a long time and confirmed that the potatoes were most likely high-yield crops.