Chapter 563: I'm afraid they don't have good intentions

While Xiao Yuanshi was gnashing his teeth in hatred, Shi Qingluo and the other two were eating happily in the teahouse.

After drinking tea and eating snacks, the three of them sat for a while and left with Prince Yi.

Just as they walked downstairs to the door of the teahouse, they saw Ge Chunying walking over with a servant girl.

Kong Yuelan and Liang Yulin were talking side by side, so they didn't notice Ge Chunying.

Xiao Baili and Shi Qingluo did see it, but they chose to ignore it.

After the four of them left, Ge Chunying looked at their backs in shock.

How could Prince Yi be with Mdm Kong and the other two?

How was it possible for him to have such an easy-going attitude?

Ge Chunying had once followed the second prince to the palace to attend a banquet, so she had met Prince Yi.

Because of Prince Yi's noble status, coupled with his handsome appearance and outstanding temperament, it was difficult not to notice him.

At that time, she took a few more glances and wondered which woman would be so lucky to marry Prince Yi in the future.

Prince Yi was famous for not being close to women.

He didn't even have a concubine in his backyard and only had servant boys to serve him.

Whoever married such a man would be happy.

After all, she didn't have to face the complicated harem and didn't have to share her husband with other women.

Because of this, there were so many women from aristocratic families in the capital who wanted to marry Prince Yi.

Prince Yi gave Ge Chunying the feeling that he was a fairy from heaven, a flower that could only be seen from afar.

That day at the banquet, Prince Yi didn't say anything to any woman.

She had always thought that Prince Yi had a cold temperament, but she didn't expect him to have such a pleasant side.

If he were interacting with a woman from an aristocratic family, she could still accept it.

But the person was Kong Yuelan, how could she not be shocked?

She had indeed heard that Prince Yi has a good relationship with the Xiao family, but it should be with Xiao Hanzheng, right?

At this moment, she felt an unspeakable jealousy in her heart, and her whole body was sore.

How could a lowly woman like Mdm Kong deserve such treatment from Prince Yi?

Because of this, she completely lost interest in entering the teahouse to drink tea and enjoy refreshments.

She turned around and returned to her courtyard with Ge Chunru's maidservant.

She had to find a way to find out the relationship between Prince Yi and Mdm Kong.

Because of the gentleness in Prince Yi's eyes, she had a guess, but she didn't dare to believe it and couldn't accept it.

Shi Qingluo and the others did not know that Ge Chunying had already turned into a lemon spirit, but they did not care.

On the contrary, they should be living a better life so that those whom they hated would feel more bitter and uncomfortable.

Next, Prince Yi moved in and stayed in the next room.