Chapter 416: Is he agreeing?

Shi Qingluo and Old Lady Xiao sat down and chatted for a while, and gave her some ideas in the passing.

Only then did she stand up and leave.

The news that Shi Qingluo had gone to look for the old lady quickly reached Xiao Yuanshi's ears.

It was only because Shi Qingluo's maidservant was standing guard at the door, and the old lady had also chased out the maidservants from the manor, that his men were unable to find out what the two of them were talking about in the room.

However, Xiao Yuanshi felt that Shi Qingluo definitely didn't have any good intentions when she went to look for the old lady.

Who knew what kind of bad ideas she would give his mother.

Previously he didn't know that the emperor would demote him to the northern border.

If he had known, he would definitely not have sent the old Xiao family here. Instead, he would have sent them to some other remote place.

It was really easy to invite the gods in but difficult to send them away now.

The old Xiao's family insisted on staying in the deputy governor's office, and he had no choice.

Of course, he was even more dissatisfied with Shi Qingluo and Xiao Hanzheng, who had sent the Xiao family to Northern City.

He did not know when Shi Qingluo would leave.

He was really afraid that she would continue to stay in Northern City and cause trouble.

Recently, she had been frequently going in and out of King Jin's residence, causing the influential families and dignitaries in Northern City to think that she had already joined King Jin.

There were even people who came here to test him, completely disrupting his plans. It was too disgusting.

Just as he was thinking, his personal attendant came to report.

"Master, eldest young master's wife requests an audience."

Xiao Yuanshi thought to himself, he doesn't want to see her at all.

He was a little scared of interacting with Shi Qingluo.

Nothing good ever happened every time they met.

He was either rebuked or angered to death by her.

However, he was also very curious as to why she had taken the initiative to look for him.

He could only nod and say, "Ask her to go to the living room. I'll be right there. "

After a while, Xiao Yuanshi got up and went to the guest room.

Shi Qing was sitting lazily and drinking tea.

When she saw him, she didn't stand up to greet him.

It was simply rude.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" he asked as he sat down.

"I'm here today to bid farewell to you, ex-father-in-law," Shi Qingluo said with a smile.

Xiao Yuanshi heaved a sigh of relief when he heard this. She was finally leaving!

"When are you leaving?" he asked.

"Tomorrow morning," Shi Qingluo replied.

"I wish you all the best," said Xiao Yuanshi.

Shi Qingluo raised an eyebrow. "Ex-father-in-law, do you really want us to leave Northern City quickly?