Chapter 434: I'm sure you'll regret coming

Shi Qingluo could feel that her young husband was emotionally affected.

She reached out and wrapped her arms around his waist. "I just thought of it suddenly. I know you've always been very concerned about these retired soldiers."

Xiao Hanzheng hugged her tightly. "My wife knows me best."

His little wife was so good. No wonder there were always shameless people who wanted to have her.

Hmph, hmph, he would naturally guard against them and not let those people bother his wife.

Another two days passed.

Zhuo Zheng thought of all kinds of methods, but he still couldn't steal the formulas.

In addition, he didn't sleep well every night and had to work the whole day.

This time, he coaxed the manager with a sweet mouth, but the manager ignored him on helping him to change his job.

The food was not bad in the eyes of others, but it was hard for him to swallow.

So, he was on the verge of a breakdown.

He couldn't take it anymore and asked the manager to tell Shi Qingluo that he wanted to see her.

If Liang Mingyu and his sister were not on their way here, Shi Qingluo would naturally not want to see Zhuo Zheng and would have to let him continue to be tortured.

However, because of her little hubby's idea, she asked the manager to bring Zhuo Zheng over.

Zhuo Zheng quickly arrived at Shi Qingluo's office.

He put on a pained and pitiful expression. "Sister, you finally come and see me."

Shi Qingluo noticed that Zhuo Zheng had lost a lot of weight.

He looked extremely haggard and had dark circles under his eyes.

She felt that he deserved it, but she didn't show it on his face.

Instead, she looked at him worriedly and asked, "Are you sick? You look pale!"

Zhuo Zheng nodded, "Yes, I'm sick. I couldn't sleep all night and I don't have the energy to work during the day, so I'm feeling more and more lethargic.

"Sister, can I not work in the workshop and work with you instead?"

He didn't plan to steal the formulas anymore. It was too torturous.

Sometimes, he felt that there was something wrong with himself.

He was clearly the young master, so why did he have to personally steal the formulas?

Wouldn't it be fine to just let his subordinates do it?

As for proving himself, it was no longer important.

The two workshops and the shared dormitories were not ideal places to stay.

Those poor and unruly people liked it, but he hated it to death.

He had heard that Shi Qingluo had come up with a few more ideas, such as a cooperative farming project.

He decided that he would just stay by her side.

He had gone to the workshop to steal the formulas.

Now that he thought about it, he felt that he was stupid.

If he were to follow Shi Qingluo, not only would he have the chance to get the recipe, he might even learn a lot.

So he came to her again.