Chapter 545: This is the main point

Xi Xinheng's words shocked the others.

"That's a good suggestion," Old Master Xi said with a smile.

He looked at Xi Rui. "You stinky brat, you've never wanted to get married. You just don't like those well-mannered girls from noble families right?

"Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo have a good upbringing. The sister they've raised shouldn't be bad.

"If you think it's not bad, then hurry up and do it. Otherwise, it'll be too late to cry when someone snatch your wife away.

Xi Rui was speechless. There wasn't the slightest sign of success yet.

"I don't know. I don't dislike Xiao Baili."

Previously, he had avoided marriage because he did not like the girls that the aristocratic families had raised.

He felt that they were a little boring.

When he thought about marrying a woman who he had never even interacted with before and who was so prim and proper, he felt vexed and resistant.

Now that he thought about it, if the woman was Xiao Baili, he didn't seem to be so resistant and repulsed.

Xiao Baili had been taught by Shi Qingluo to have a unique personality.

She was also an interesting person and was good at cooking. She seemed to be quite good.

"It's a good thing that you don't," Old Master Xi immediately said.

"I was afraid that you would be alone for the rest of your life because of your resistance to marriage. Now it seems that you still have the hope of getting married."

Previously, he was really afraid that his grandson would not get married.

"It seems that you have a good impression of Xiao Baili," Xi Xinheng also said with a smile

"When you go back after the new year, you should find a chance to interact more with her. If you like her, our family can help you propose marriage.

He had seen Xiao Baili once, and he felt that the little girl was soft and delicate, very suitable for his son.

Xi Rui asked himself, when did his father become so impatient?

"Isn't this too fast?" he asked.

Xi Xinheng rolled his eyes at him. "It's just like what your grandfather said. If you don't hurry, your wife will be gone."

"My grandson," the old master said earnestly, "it's good enough that a good-for-nothing like you has someone who wants you. So, when you see a good girl, you have to grab hold of her.

Xi Rui remained silent. Was he that bad?

When the old lady heard the old master's words, she glared at him. "Although my Rui'er is a dandy, he doesn't commit any crimes. He just likes to play a little. How is it possible that no one wants him?"

Then, she smiled at Xi Rui and changed the topic. "But your grandfather is right. The girl is so good. If you don't act fast, she'll be snatched away by someone else.

"I can't give up this daughter-in-law.

"If you like it, grandma will help you propose marriage."

She had experienced war.

When the old master had followed the late emperor to conquer the country, she had also experienced a hard time.

Although he was also born into an aristocratic family, he did not care much about the concept of family status.