Episode three: assault on fishing village

Apon arrival to the small village Rj doesn't sense life in the village as well as the buildings being completely destroyed "this is not good at all" RJ said and looks back at the others "keep on guard they might still be here" RJ said as the other three nod as a bunch of bandit ogres appear "ah yes more humans" the ogre said "you must be the ones who attacked this village?" RJ asked "yea so what" the ogre taunted "ones who attack verondals kingdom and territories are enemies to me" RJ said "bring it human" the ogre leader said "fine, Lightning fist!" RJ yells flying over to the ogre as lightning covers his fist as he punches the ogre making the ogre fly back "oh yes give me that pain!" The ogre yelled out "come get more" RJ said and smirked as the ogre charges at RJ "lightning flash!!" RJ yells as a bunch of lightning bulls shoot out of the ground shocking the ogres "lightning explosion!" RJ yells punching the ground causing all the lightning bolts to explode throwing the ogres back "is that the best you got!" RJ said as josh was watching in amaze, amazed with RJ strength and power, the ogre leader stands up and starting to grow taller "no more playing" the ogre yelled "fine" RJ said as a blue aura started to cover RJ as little lightning bolts show inside the aura as RJs eyes glow blue as well as his hair spikes up "bring it" RJ said as the ogre strikes his heavy battle hammer down as RJ raises his hand grabbing the head of the large hammer "really that's all?" RJ said "those eyes... the power...you must be the lightning worrier" the ogre said "yup" RJ said as he punches the ogre in the chest causing him to fly all the way back to the large river.

RJ turns to josh and the others "we gotta report this in" RJ said starting to walk to josh and Derrick suddenly he gets stuck in place but nothing was holding him back "paralysis compete" a unknown person said as josh turns around seeing a bunch of kitsune soldiers "oh no..." josh said as he gulps "you four are wanted by the kingdom of Auroradal, with the execution of Joshua lothbrok" the soldier said.