Episode ten: portal between life and death

Derrick punches josh launching him back but just catches himself "think we should take this some place else? The two of us clashing like this can take a huge damage on the realms" josh said "nah we're fine right where we're at" Derrick said as he and josh fly at each other at full speeds as they punch each others fists igniting a large explosion completely destroying the north side of the forest and the entire castle.

-inside halindal southern border-

Ivar meets up with legend and the other two "dads here he's clashing with heckbert he asked me to help here" ivar said looking at them "there's nothing to help here, the soldiers and citizens hate heckbert so there's no war, let's go watch the fight" legend said.

-battlefield-

Josh takes a deep breath gathering dark matter energy as light particles are being sucked into joshs hand but the partials shoot back out as a ball of dark matter had formed in his hand "you should know this one" josh said as he throws the ball at Derrick but Derrick raises his hand stopping the dark matter "yea and your copying me asshole" Derrick said with attitude "so what you copied my fire shit" josh said as the dark matter forms into a sword "have you learned this?" Derrick asked "no but I made something better" josh raises his hands to his sides "Fire Phoenix scatter shot" josh yelled. As beams of fire shoot out of his hands scattering all over.
"FLAME DESTROYER!" Josh yelled clenching his fists as he beams of light shoot out at Derrick every one hitting him igniting a large explosion.

As soon as the smoke cleared Derrick flies to josh and punches him in the cheek hard the force of the punch opens up a rift that sucks them both in.

-unknown realm-

"Through the years I've discovered this location we kept getting sucked into through all of our fights, this is the realm between life and death a portal to bring dead back to life" Derrick said "so this is why everyone is alive?" Josh said "yea it is" Derrick clenched his fists "why don't we wreck this place up while fighting" Derrick said powering up to his devil form.

-midgard-

Ivar looks around the ruins "their not here" ivar said "I can sense them but I can't see them" legend said looking around.