Episode 3: arrival to auradal! Mysterious figure appears? Zachs plans?

As everyone was walking through the trail in the forest, Zach sees a figure deep in the woods "hey hold up I gotta use the restroom" Zach said and walked into the woods and flew far from the others where he meets the figure "why are you following me?" Zach asled seeing the figure standing there "cause your going to carry out a plan I cannot achieve" the male said.
"Why can't you?" Zach asked "I am just a ghost, a ghost who's soul is trapped in hell and you are the only one who can carry out with my plans" the man said.

"Go on?" Zach asked "the lothbrok family, I want you to execute every last one of them, including that mentor of yours the lothbrok family has done me wrong trapped me in the deepest depths of hell where I suffer even tho I should be hells ruler as I was known to be a devil!" The black figures ranted on "but I also need you to set my soul free so I can return to the material world and get my revenge on midgard!" The figure kept ranting on "what's in it for me?" Zach asked setting his hands in his pockets "eternal leadership over my undead army more powerful then that pathetic lothbrok!" The figure yelled.

-a few minutes-

Zach walks to the others "sorry all better now" Zach said "jeez did you rub one off? Took ya long enough" ivar teased "quiet lothbrok" Zach said as they all continued to follow the path "legend?" Ivar asked "yea ivar?" Legend asked "what was dad like well ya know before he became what he is Now" ivar asked "well josh he was well I'm not sure exactly I met him after he reached god level, I've only heard stories from Natalie, let's see" legend replied "I guess he was like you exactly, always cheerful even when things got rough and dark always had a smile in the face of danger but he had many fears but no one knew cause he seems fearless" legend explained as Sam stops "we're here" sam said looking at the large kingdom "woah its bigger then Kattegat and verondal!!" Ivar yelled exited "yes that's cause auradal has been around over 500 years before verondal was founded" legend said "SO COOL, hey do you think there's any pretty ladies that will show me their panties!!" Ivar yelled as legend punches ivar in the head hard "DONT BE A PERV DAMN IT!" Legend yells as Sam giggled softly "just like his father I see" Sam laughed out.