Episode 31: Venus plans change full scale attack!

Zach lands next to Neptune "fucking loser" Zach laughed out "who's next" Zach cracks his neck ready for the next fight.
Ivar was breathing heavily as Jupiter was in the ocean unconscious "you...lose" ivar powers down falling over.
Legend slices Pluto I'm half as his body explodes.
Alancha grabs Arie and slams him down "Phoenix destroyer!" Alancha yells slamming a spear of fire into Aries head.

Venus glared at them "Indus, Soros, Janus, Eos let's go we are up"Venus said as the five of them fly down to Kattegat "the second wave will be the ones to win we are the strongest!" Venus yelled "let's go" josh powers up to his bond form as he and Venus flies at each other at full speeds as they punched each others fists throwing shockwaves all over Kattegat that destroy buildings.

Janus walks over to ivar and lifts him up "what too weak?" Janus asked as he punches ivar hrd launching him back into the wall as ivar slowly stands up "FUCK YOU" ivar powers back up yo his Firefox form "bring it!" Janus yells as ivar charges at him striking his claws onto him.

Alancha and legend stood side by side as indus and soros stood across them laughing "enough laughing and come get us!" Legend yells as the two charge at the celestials,
Legend punches indus hard launching him back into destroyed buildings Indus stood back up and grabs onto the wood and chucks it at legend but legend uses lightning. To split the wood in half.
Alancha and soros fly at each other and punches each others faces hard launching both of them back but Alancha gets up and fires a bunch of fire blasts at soros "DIE DIE DIE DIE!!" Alancha yells as he kept firing blasts down at soros.

Zach and Eos fly at each other, Eos goes to punch Zach but his fist goes right through Zach "really that it" Zach said and flies up slighty and slams his knee into Eos launching him up into the air, Zach flies up and grabs his jaw and flies down slamming him into the ground creating a small crater under Eos.