Episode six:Ivar and Bandit king face to face!

As legend ivar Zach and Alancha were walking down the trail three guys appear "this is as far as you guys go, your dealing with the bandit king now" the bandit said with a smirk "oh bring it on" ivar smirked as vines grow out of the ground as ivar pulls the vines out of the ground which were sharper then the sharpest sword.
"Now let's go" ivar ran to the bandit king and strikes at him but the bandit king kicks ivar launching him back "my real name is kiro" kiro said as he runs to ivar, vines shoot out entrapping kiro "fell right into my trap" ivar said as he had his hand nearly in a fist "once I clench my fists closed completely you'll be crushed" ivar said smirking "you wouldn't!" Kiro said as ivar clenched his fists completely as the vines enclose even more causing his body to explode as blood splatter's everywhere.
Ivar laughs a little "it worked!" Ivar said.
"Keep serious kid, even tho their enemies you should never kill" legend said "oh yea my bad" ivar said rubbing the back of his head "HE GETS TO KILL BUT I CANT!" Zach yells mad "no lord lothbrok will deal with
Him when we head back to Kattegat" legend said as they continued to walk

-a few hours-

Ivar looks at the tall castle in the distance "is that it?" Ivar asked "yes that what you sea is the blood rose palace current ruler king heckbert" legend said "why's it named bloodrose, isn't it the demon keep?"Alancha asked "well Dipshit the world government didn't approve so the new king renamed it when Derrick fell" Zach replied "oh yea huh" Alancha said and giggled.

-bloodrose palace-

Heckbert sat in his throne as the guards drag out the princess and throws her down to the ground, the princess was sobbing as she was scared out of her life "Princess rose of auradal you will be the sacrifice to bring back my younger brother Derrick Wayne" heckbert demanded "FUCK YOU!" Rose yelled.

Suddenly someone comes crashing through the ceiling "I AM HERE" ivar yelled with a smirk on his face "I'm here to rescue the princess!!" Ivar yelled "and..to see her panties!!!"  Ivar added as rose, heckbert and the guards mouths all drop from ivars statement.