Episode 90: the new world order

-two years later-
-halindal-

Derrick was sitting in his throne looking at his army "we need to strengthen our borders show the rest of the world don't mess with us that's why I'm sending a chunk of you out" Derrick said "no one in and no one out understood?" Derrick asked as the other soldiers nod.

-Kattegat-

"Queen Nicole lothbrok we ask for your permission to sail across the alliance sea to go to verondal" a Viking said as Nicole nods "understood I give you my permission"Nicole said with a smile.

-mountains north of Kattegat-

Josh pulls off his cloak and sets it down "alright legend come at me" josh said popping his neck gently as legend nods running over to josh without his powers and goes to punch him but josh moves out of the way "you'll have to train yourself not to complete Rely on your powers if you want to beat an enemy" josh said.
Legend nods and attempts to punch him again but misses legend forms lightning blades and strikes at josh "alright powers it is" josh powers up to his impartial dragon form and they clash in a fight.
Ivar runs up "dad! Mother sent me to get you, grandpa RJ and uncle sky came from new verondal with aunt natalie" ivar said "alright we'll continue training tomorrow kid" josh said as the three of them walk back to Kattegat.

-thirty minutes-

Josh walks into the king house where sky RJ and Natalie were waiting "it's not everyday when you have the entire verondal council here" josh said and smiled "what brings you here" josh asked.
"I'm sorry to bring our issues here but Derrick is taking more and more land away from the other nations eventually he'll take over the entire continent we can't trust him anymore he's proven he's not fully on our side he's being selfish we've sent warnings out to him if he kept doing this that we will wage war upon him" Natalie said as josh sighed "I'll have a word with him when I go visit" josh said as the others nodded "how's the other continent vindor?" Josh asked "so far so good their electing a leader as we speak so they'll be apart of the United nation alliance soon" sky said "good good" josh said with a smile.

-unknown realm-

A group of beings look at each other "these people known as the guardians have taken down the council of gods which has put the Nine realms at risk our master wants us to deal with them right away, they already killed two creators which leaves us five" one being said "draco and nexus fallen means we wage war upon the nine realms" a creator said looking at the other five.