Episode 37: power serging, fused fighter amd destoyer of worlds

Dera flies to loric and punches him hard causing loric to fly back but stops himself "damn you!!!" Loric yelled forming a ball of darkness in his hand, dera points his finger at the hall shooting a small beam of dark matter at the ball in lorics hand causing it to blow up, loric gets pushed off in a rage mode as he teleports behind dera and goes to punch him but dera grabs his fist still not looking back at him "loric you really think your gonna be able to beat me in this state?" Dera said turning around "yes I will!!" Loric yelled and punches dera in the face hard but dera smirks looking at him, dera raises his hand forming a ball of dark matter and slams it into lorics chest causing the ball to explode, loric crashes down into the ground as dera flies high into the sky forming a ball of fire in his left hand and a ball of dark matter in his right "now this is my finisher move!!" Dera yelled slamming his hands together merging the dark matter and fire together as the ball grows large, dera then throws the ball down once it hit loric it exploded the amount of energy to be used caused dera to defuse back into josh and Derrick "shit we reached our limit" josh said as they landed on the ground near loric who was stuck laying on the ground unable to move josh looks at loric getting a glimpse of lorics past "your broken aren't you?" Josh asked "what it to you?" Loric asked "something tells me you had a hard life growing up" josh said learning down "your not alone there cause I also had a dark past but it didn't consume me so don't let it consume you no longer" josh said holding his hand out "you really gonna let this man walk?" Derrick yelled "after he killed our mentor?" He added "no he's gonna be held for his crimes but it's not our choice to kill, we do not kill anyone anyway" josh said looking at Derrick "it's true I grew up being hated and pushed around that's what lead me to being the destroyer of worlds" Loric explained "Cmon your going in" josh said holding his hand out but Derrick raises his hand and blasts lorics head off killing him once again "what did I just say!!" Josh yelled standing up "you can't trust people like him he won't just turn over like that" Derrick shouted "oh but you think I can trust you? After the shit you've said and killing people?" Josh said glaring at Derrick "I couldn't care less if you trusted me or not cause In reality I hate you and I want to kill you but you don't see me doing it" Derrick glared back at josh "enough you too" zero said walking towards them but Derrick flew off.

-noreway-

Locke was standing on a mountain next to leon starting down at Kattegat "bloodshed must have been stopped cause I can feel my power back" leon said looking at locke "good then our plan to annihilate Kattegat is underway" locke said smirking.