Episode Thirteen: Mobilizing war

-a few days after training-

Leon and locke were on horses leading their huge army towards verondal they were in an open field "judgment day is upon us friend, verondal will fall" Locke said and smirked "yes they will" leon replied looking over at Locke.

"Go tell the council the war is coming sooner then expected and tel them leon has United with emperor Locke" a scout said as the other scout runs off.

-hour-

RJ returns to the council hall "you summoned me?" RJ asked "how's their training?" Zero asked "it's going great except for josh, he's having a hard time developing his ultimate attack, Derrick and Skyler are just improving on what they created" RJ asked "good, cause we need them, leon has United with Locke their army has doubled, and they are currently on their way here" zero said "shit really?" RJ asked "yes I've sent word out to our neighboring kingdoms for assistance, king Victor of halindal is on his way with his army" zero replied RJ nods and walks out of the council hall and heads over to josh Derrick and sky "alright you three we are heading out on a new mission" RJ said "what's this mission?" Josh asked "stopping Leon's army from invading again" RJ said "bout time we get to get revenge let's go" Derrick said as they four departed from the village.

-another hour-

RJ looks at the army that had camps set up all over the open plains field "good they stopped moving, they can't see us in the forest not yet atleast" RJ said scoping out the area "Here's the plan, I'll take on locke, I've done my research on him, he's more powerful then leon so leave him to me,you three push through the army to get to leon, we need them both alive remember try not to kill" RJ said and looks back at the three "yes sir" josh said "move out" RJ demanded as he powers up to his partial dragon form, which dragon wings had grown out of his back as well as his hair spiking up as he then flies up in the sky a few feet "LIGHTNING FLASH!" RJ yells as giant bolts of lightning strikes down on the army, the other three run into the now all out battle, josh and Derrick punching their way through the army, josh powers up to his impartial dragon form as fire completely covers his fists while he punches his way through burning soldiers as he goes.