Episode 36: Joshs all out attack! The koss of a bond

Josh lands where Venus had crashed "you thought you were stronger then I?" Josh asked walking to Venus slowly, Venus stood up pissed off "TIME TO GO ALL OUT" Venus yelled as his hair spikes up as around his eyes turn black as marks appear over his eyes "this is my full power!" Venus flies to josh and punches him as hard as he can as josh launches back crashing through four mountains.

Venus teleports to josh who is ten miles from Kattegat, Venus lands next to josh "you've whitenesses my full power now die" Venus yells as he goes to stomp on joshs head but josh teleports above Venus "FIRE PHOENIX SCATTER SHOT!" Josh fires a bunch of fire blasts all over the Venus "FLAME DESTROYER!" Josh clenches his fists as all the balls of fire shoot Venus causing  them all to explode.

After the smoke vanished Venus was standing still "really that all?" Venus asked as josh shakes his head "I got one more attack" Jo's raises his hands as light particles start to absorb into joshes hand as a few seconds the light partials shoot back out forming two balls of dark matter "DARK MATTER CANNON!" Josh yells as he fires the balls as they explode.

Venus teleports above josh and kicks him in the head launching him back down.

-inside joshs head-

"There's only one way to kill him kid you must use all of my power to over take yours" igneel said "would that work?" Josh asked "yes but it'll put you out for a few weeks it's a last resort" igneel said.

-real world-

Josh gets up as black flies cover josh as his power tripled "I'm gonna take you out!!" Josh flies up and punches Venus in head hard launching him into the sky as josh flies up and grabs onto his throat "DOWN WE GO!" Josh yells as he then flies them both down slamming  Venus down onto the ground igniting a large explosion that destroys the top of the mountain.

Venus stands up and grips onto joshs throat and flies 300 feet into the sky "that dragon is in my way!" Venus yelled pulling out igneels soul from joshs chest "n-no!!" Josh yelled.

-inside josh-

"I guess this is goodbye kid" igneel said as he was slowly breaking apart and turning into ash "No...please..." josh cried out "I have no choice he's already taken my soul which means you have lost the ability to use my power and the dragon bond form" igneel fully turned into ash dying .
"IGNEEL" josh yelled crying out.

-real world-

Venus crushed igneels soul laughing "NO MORE IGNEEL" Venus laughed out dropping josh who fell unconscious as ivar flies in catching josh before he hit the ground "father..." ivar said as he laid josh down "I'll finish this for you" ivar said as he stands up "YOULL REGRET THAT" ivar yelled as skylers spirit, Natalie's spirit, lagerthas spirit, Zeros spirit, and enchantas spirit appear behind ivar with their hands against his back lending him all of their powers "ILL SHOW YOU THE FULL POWER OF THE FALLEN! AND ALL OF NY LOVED ONES!!" Ivar yells.