Episode 23: Jason amd ivar battle for life, ivars fire emerges!

Ivar raises his hand and fires a blast out at him launching Jason back breaking free from his clutch "oh getting stronger aren't we?" Jason laughed out "yea I have and I'm gonna beat your ass!" Ivar yelled as he runs to Jason and punches him in the chest hard launching him back again.
Ivar flies up into the sky and flies back down slamming his foot into Jason's head but Jason grabs ivars leg and slams him down onto the ground "that the best you got?!" Jason yells.

-Kattegat-

Natalie walks into the longhouse "what can I do for you nat?" Josh asked sitting up from his thrown "I'm here to request a mission with you" Natalie said "what is it?" Josh asked "there's reports of a being emerging in the north far north beyond halindal, a being that is ancient and has the power to end time itself" Natalie said "let's go then" josh stood up.

-vindor-

Ivar stands up and looks at Jason "I've had enough of you!!" Ivar yells powering up to partial dragon form as fire covers his body "oh look a new power emerges in you boy" Jason said and stood up "LETS END THIS" ivar yells flying to Jason as he punches him in the chest igniting an explosion out of Jason's back, ivar then throws Jason up as he crashed into the roof of the vine dome, ivar flies up "DRAGON FIST!" Ivar yelled.
Ivar punches Jason in the chest hard igniting a large explosion that completely destroyed the vine dome.
Jason gets launched into the sky following a large beam of fire.
Legend looks at the beam of fire and smiles "it's about time kid" legend said with a smile as he watched ivar shine.

Jason crashed into the ground unable to move as ivar walks over to Jason "stand down or die" ivar said and forms a ball of fire in his hand "I...Surrender" Jason said giving up as the army surrenders as well as ivar sees Viking ships pulling into the shore "back up is here" josh said and looks at legend.

-hours-

Ivar was sitting on a rock looking out into the sea thinking to himself as legend walks over to him "you ok kiddo?" Legend asked "yea" ivar said and looked at legend "cmon let's get on the ships" legend started walking to the ships "I'm not going" ivar stated as legend looks back at him "why?" Legend asked "I'm not ready to leave here, you go back I'll stay and make sure peace stays" ivar stood up.