Episode twenty-five: Plans Of Defense

-a few hours-

"Our first elected leader, RJ fell to the hands of an enemy who plans to revive a being who has the power to destroy this planet with the flick of his wrist we can't go head on right now we need to play defensive josh remember your fire is one of the keys to the revival of the world destroyer, we cannot and will not afford to lose that power, RJ left you three in the hands of us as well as the life of this World into your hands  don't play the wrong move and cost your life" zero said "but they killed my father my teacher, I need to avenge his death! Or his death would have been in vein!!" Josh yells "listen to them, RJ was like a father to me too but your too stupid to go out on this and fight your weaker then I and we both were much weaker then RJ if we go out we die" Derrick said clenching the neck of joshs shirt visually frustrated and upset  "we need to get stronger and I am willing to get stronger with you even tho I fucking hate your guts damn it!! So pull your big boy pants up and listen to the elders!!" Derrick shouted as josh gulps nodding softly "alright fine" josh said sighing "speaking of training RJ left me one last request" zero said standing up "what is it?" Josh asked "to teach you an ultimate attack only dragon knights can use it can also be a deadly move so it's one move that one would consider Forbbiden and it's called the dragon fist, if both of you master it then you both can also use it in sync with each other then it can be twice as deadly" zero said as Derrick looks "reach us" Derrick said.

-training grounds-

"This move is like you normal elemental fists but amplified a lot one wrong move and you can damage your entire arm permanently so pay attention to the amounts of power you put in so you don't over do it, now shall we begin?" Zero said.

-unknown temple-

"Is this where he lies?" Jersey asked "yes this temple is the world destroyers tomb all we need is Derricks dark matter power and joshs fire powers to revive him" bloodshed said with an evil smirk