Episode 63: mobilize for war

-the next day-

"Listen up Vikings and verondal royal army with the attack from an unknown continent and force we are mobilizing for war, now remember I do not wish to ask you to follow me into a war I myself do not want to participate in but if it's for the safety for our country I will March into war" josh said and looked at everyone.
"You know we will follow you into war little brother just like all of your fallen friends have we follow you into war cause we trust in your judgment but you forgot one thing, us Vikings love war!!! So they want one they will get it!!" Bjorn chanted loudly as Vikings cheer ready for war as josh smiles "then prepare the ships with supply and weapons!!! WE ARE GOING TO WAR" josh yelled happy but scared.
The Vikings and soldiers start to go gather weapons from blacksmiths and sharpen their tools for war enchanta walks to josh "got something for ya" enchanta said and gave josh a small bags of daggers "these are enchanted like your axe you throw them to teleport to them just like you do with the axe and I've made alot so you can have a bunch all over a battle field" enchanta said with a smile.

-an hour-

Josh takes a deep breath and throws three daggers at three different trees as he teleports to the first one and takes it out of the tree and teleports to the other grabbing it and then teleports to the third one which was on a further tree "holy shit battles are changing" josh said with excitement.

-vindor-

"Lord nexus what's your next plan?" Olomog said "well I've had scouts bring back DNA for a specific person who died someone who came face to face with the fire flash and nearly ended his life, they use to be partners but changed to being your partner" nexus said as Derrick steps out of the shadows "Derrick Wayne is my ultimate weapon in this upcoming war he has the power to wipe out an entire army but since he's not fully revived and just resurrected soul he can't use his full power under my control so I'm gonna need to revive him completely so he can use all his power for me" nexus said while laughing.