Episode 45: hostile take over

-two and a half years later-

Josh flies to a man and goes to punch him hard but the man flies up throwing a ball of fire down at josh "cmon enchanta stop running" josh laughed out flying up after "not until you catch me!" Enchanta said as he flies high into the sky, josh teleports above enchanta and sends a few fire blasts down at him.

-midgard-

Natalie was standing next to sky "he's been missing for two years there hasn't been any trace of him it's like he disappeared or even died" sky said as Natalie sighs "i miss him a lot we need him during these times" Natalie said "yea Derrick has taken over the entire continent verondal is the last remaining city still standing and not under his control" sky said sitting down "general sky the scouts have returned and president zero has requested you and commander shield maiden natalie to the council hall.

-realm of gods-

Josh was breathing heavily looking at enchanta "I can keep going Sensei" josh said standing up straight trying not to fall over "no training is done for now boy" enchanta said as josh falls down "you've gotten so much stronger since I brought you here you remind me of a certain person I use to know" enchanta said "who?" Josh asked "his name is Daryl he was also one of my students who trained just as hard as you" enchanta said with a smile.

-halindal empire-

Derrick was holding a baby girl in his arms rocking her back and forth slowly as a guard walked in "one of the. Concentration camps are starting a rebellion should i send troops out?" The soldier said "no I'll go myself" Derrick handed the baby to hel and walked off.

-concentration camp alpha-

Derrick walks into the camp and looked at all the prisoners "you all are filed under rebellions against me which you must and will be punished by death" Derrick said raising his hand slightly forming a ball of darkness but was also pulling air to its core "NO WAIT ALL MIGHTY EMPEROR WE ARE SORRY PLEASE DONT KILL US!!" The elder man begged "too bad" Derrick said slamming the ball into the ground as the buildings and people get sucked into the ball of darkness "black hole extraction complete" Derrick said as nothing was left behind where the camp laid.