Episode 27: Bloodshed battle

Bloodshed sits down in the throne and sighed "we are so close to reviving the world destroyer just one power left but our opponent is Derrick, he's slightly stronger then josh, who didn't put up a good fight but still this one is stronger then josh" bloodshed said looking at jersey and Justin "i leave that up to you while I go and prepare the ritual" bloodshed said "good cause he's here already and he brought a friend" jersey could sense Derrick nearby "go" bloodshed said as jersey and Justin run outside seeing Skyler and Derrick "oh shit the twin dragons come greet us?" Derrick smirked "I'm gonna enjoy this" Derrick said powering up to his partial dragon form "let's go!!" Derrick yells as he flies to the twins and punches both in the face hard causing them to crash into the temple walls destroying the walls "your weak" Derrick said smirking "not even worth my power, you can have them sky" Derrick said flying back, the twins get up powering up to the partial dragon forms sky smirks and flies to them and kicks Justin and turns and punches jersey making them fly the opposite direction from each other, sky holds his hands up forming shadow blasts, he then releases the blasts as the blasts shoot right into the chests causing the two to blow up.

"Their done for, let's move in" sky said as they walk into the temple seeing bloodshed sitting in the throne "your the one who killed our mentor you bastard" Derrick said clenching his fists "oh that weakling I forgot about him, Cmon you think you can beat me"bloodshed stood up as fire covers his fists as small lightning bolts shoot out of the fire "I have the powers of two dragon knights you can beat me!!" Bloodshed yelled "your wrong I'll end your life here" Derrick said as he flies to bloodshed with full power and sped as he goes and punches bloodshed as hard as he can but suddenly he takes a bunch of blows to the chest, bloodshed hasn't moved a single inch as Derrick gets thrown into the wall "the hell!!" Derrick shouted struggling to stand up "is that the best you got!" Derrick said breathing heavy holding his chest "no" bloodshed said as Derrick feels a bunch of other blows being in contract with him causing him to break through the wall confused on how he's attacking without moving an inch.

-verondal-

Natalie walks into the hospital room checking in on josh as she walks over to the bed and placed her fingers on his neck to check his pulse but she doesn't feel one "FATHER HELP!! ITS JOSH THERES NO HEART BEAT" natalie shouted starting to panic as the doctors run in the room.