Wpisode 56: rise the ultimate volcano

Derrick teleports above josh and licks him down to the ground but josh instantly gets up and flies up using his dragon fist and punches Derrick in the chest hard igniting a huge explosion in the sky that causing the volcano to spit out some magma josh then teleports above Derrick and kicks him in the back an explosion ignited again which causes Derrick to crash into the ground hard

"Why can't he use that power" bjorn asked looking at enchanta as they both were fighting off demons "both forms he fused together are power enhancers if two are used together the damage can be catastrophic to both him and this planet it'll rip his body up and eventually he'll explode and that explosion will be so big that it'll destroy the world" enchanta said ducking down before a demon stabbed him.

Josh flies down at full speeds and goes to punch Derrick but Derrick jumps out of the way "damn it I'll have to try to erupt that volcano the way I am" Derrick said starting to fly towards the volcano but josh teleports infront of him and punches him in the face hard breaking derricks jaw once again, Derrick crashes down into the ground but slowly gets up "ROLL OVER AND DIE!!" Derrick snapped sending a huge blast at josh, josh barely dodged crashing into the ground, Derrick flies to the top of the volcano and lands raising his hands up into the sky "JUDGMENT DAY HAS CAME RISE THE ALL MIGHTY VOLCANO AND ERUPT ONTO THIS ROCK THEY CALL EARTH!!" Derrick chanted as the ground started to shake eventually the volcano erupted. Josh flies to the battlefield casting a huge shield around the battlefield magma and rocks of fire were shooting out of the volcano.

Magma and rocks destroyed the last of the cities and villages all over the continent leaving nothing behind but soon the volcano stopped the magma around the force field cooled down and turned solid the shield vanished josh then teleports everyone to a safe distant away ontop of the last mountain "now...let's finish what we started" josh said as olomog flies up to Derrick "let's get him boss" olomog said and smirked.