Episode 30: destructuon upon verondal

Josh was laying on the ground near Derrick as he was passed out "it's been a long time since I've been alive, I will bring destruction to this realm" loric said and looks around seeing bloodshed "ah brother I'm surprised your the one who revived me" loric said "well yes it could only be me remember you gave me the powers to absorb others" bloodshed replied as josh struggles to stand up holding his gut "I will never let you destroy my world!!" Josh yelled breathing heavily josh flies to loric but loric flicks josh in the forehead, the flick had so much force and power that josh went flying back and crashed down into the wall leaving josh unconscious as loric and bloodshed vanish.

-a day later-

Josh and Derrick were still left unconscious in the hospital beds in verondal as they both were heavily injured from their fights zero walks in "alright we got guards all locked and loaded and heavily defending and patrolling the borders around verondal we need these two awake and well there's another thing I must teach them" zero said as Natalie looks at zero "what else is there to teach?" Natalie asked "full body merging or fusion for shorter terms" zero said as Natalie nods "I'll help them as much as I can I just need more supply" Natalie said.

-white void in joshs head-

Josh sighed "back again but it feels odd here this time" josh said as a white figure appears "yes that's cause this my realm" the figure said "w-who are you" josh asked "I am the god of light, Yang" the figure replied "like yin Yang, that yang?" Josh asked again as Yang nods "yes and I am here to tell you how to unlock my power" Yang said and smiled

-black void in derricks head-

Derrick looks at the dark figure "so you mean to tell me your some god of darkness yin? As in the yin and Yang yin?" Derrick asked processing what he heard "yes and I'm here to tell you the story of yin and Yang" yin added and smiled softly