Episode seven: Heckbert and ivar

"You?" Heckbert laughs "you think you can beat me? A full dragon knight"heckbert stood up the sudden force from movement throws ivar into the wall ivar slowly stood up "how did you do that" ivar asked "years of mental training!" Heckbert laughed out.

-outside the castle-

Alancha sighed softly "did he really just go in without a plan?" Zach said face palming softly "he is his fathers son" legend replied "cmon let's go" legend said as they run into the city.

-castle-

Ivar flies over to but a forcefield throws ivar back but ivar gets throne into the wall, legend instantly gets back up "THATS IT" ivar snaps as a fox tail grows out of his butt "I'm ending this now?" Ivar runs to heckbert and goes to punch him but the force field throws ivar back again "DAMN IT" ivar pulls vines out of the ground forming large axes "DOUBLE VINE AXE CHOPPER" ivar yells and throws them at heckbert but they get turned to ash "enough is enough boy" heckbert said as he forms a ball of dark matter in his hand and throws it.

Suddenly a man appears and dodged the bullet "I'd wonder when you show your face lothbrok" heckbert said.
"Ya I was gonna leave this to my boy to handle but seems like your too strong for him" josh said and pulled off his cloak "d-dad?" Ivar looks up at josh "step back" josh said as he takes a deep breath slowly gathering energy what looks like color is being absorbed leaving josh and around him looked black and white before the color shot back out "so this is the dark matter power I've heard so much" heckbert said with a giggle "the only person in this realm to master the dark matter is the famous fire flash" heckbert added "your about to see it first hand!" Josh yelled forming a large ball of dark mater in his hand.